Tfw redownloading movies in 1080p to rewatch them but don't wanna delete the older copies because it reminds me of when...

>tfw redownloading movies in 1080p to rewatch them but don't wanna delete the older copies because it reminds me of when I first downloaded the movie

Anyone else do this? Fuck 2006 was so long ago, the quality feels like a camrip.

Anyway been ages since i've seen these movies so i'm kinda hyped

Attached: hmmm.png (691x393, 33.33K)

Luckely I found 2 nice YIFI rips but one of them is in like widescreen format which kinda sucks

Attached: movies.png (676x369, 27.89K)

Sucks being a spacelet. My 4TB drive Is almost full.
>axxo
When did they stop? 2012?

>1.65GB
A: 10
V: 10
Thanks, YIFY.

yeah my drive is also full but I dont wanna throw it out cause I wanna see when I first downloaded it

2006 was a good time i was 15 there

I recently upgraded my PC and before formatting everything I backed everything up to an external HDD so all the original dates are lost, but yeah it felt weird seeing torrent files I downloaded in 2009-2010. Like the very first time I downloaded the discography of a band I still listen to to this day, stuff like that. But you have to learn to let go sometimes.

>axxo

Attached: 1640717953030.jpg (853x480, 52.74K)

my very first downloads age all the way back to 2003

almost 20 years ago

i hope I will always keep the dates cause im a nostalgia faggot

INJECTED WITH A POI(POI)SON

The original dates should still be on 'date modified'

I do the same thing for mp3s. Listened for so long to 128kbps (or less) songs that took ages to find and download one at a time via WinMX or some shit, that it doesn't feel right to delete them after replacing with high quality mp3s with built in lyrics, cover art, downloaded as part of an entire discography in 1 minute.

Movies are the same, they remind me of the LANs I used to go to where I would've got them. I got plenty of filler movies from that period that I don't need a better quality version of to remember that though, so I redownload the greats.

>rewatching shitty movies
>rewatching shitty movies from years ago
>rewatching shitty movies from years ago in hi def
?

miss aXXo

nope, I dont have autism

>nostalgia for files
I could do that, anyone got the Mononoké version you could find on Kazaa around 2001/2002?

Mines pretty old, what makes it unique?

Attached: atleastIhaventwastedmyentirelife.png (787x84, 12.62K)

based

that must be amazing its like viewing yourself 20 years ago

That's next level hoarding behaviour.
I keep the coop save files of games I played with people who have now passed away, but I wouldn't keep an aXXo rip.
Though I wonder who aXXo was.

haha yeh, I sure have changed haha

this is hoarding bro. sort yourself out before you have a collection of 3,000 used food containers in your living room

but its just a little bit of disk space so i dont know if its really hoarding

its like saving a picture in a photo album basicly

it doesnt make your house a mess or anything and the files are neatly organized so yeah its just disk space

i didnt

be careful some 1080p releases are trash and might be a downgrade in quality especially if they are older movies

Attached: Top Gun 4-3 vs Blu-ray.png (1448x1800, 2.52M)

Oh fuck I hate it when movies do that

Attached: tvmovieresolution.jpg (1920x1080, 69.7K)

all I remember from years ago is downloading a massive guro manga collection from some torrent site after I just learned what it was. wonder if it's still up.

autism

>he didn't have this bad boy to watch burnt 690mo DivX on his freaking (CRT) television
lol fags

Attached: a3c18f94-d55d-48df-a0f8-56217e9d3242.jpg (1024x768, 39.71K)

where the fuck do you think you are

Wish I still felt nostalgia. All that shit is gone from me at age 26. Life sucks. There is no comeback to these old feelings.... There is no way out.

My person of ethnic origin

That is bringing some good memories.