Wheel of Time

What do you think of Wheel of Time?

Attached: 1658373565256.jpg (2670x1502, 536.92K)

more like waste of time

Books are good, too bad they never made an adaptation.

I see RoP rehired the same costume designers

It was a fun show. But kinda weird how Mat just dissapeared. He was my favourite of the bunch.

bad, most of the time they just look like cosplayers running around in the forest
i've read the books and the way they present the story and characters is just so fucking dull, I guess they try to make up for it with over the top action scenes but that was never what the books were about, dropped it after 3 episodes iirc
>Mat just dissapeared
announced that he was recast before season 1 even aired

idk why this shit deserves a daily thread, nobody gives a fuck because they went full retard changing the core of the book to please Amazon trannies.

Attached: IwinagainLewsTherin (1).webm (1282x722, 1.39M)

Should have casted a stacked roster of charismatic, very young and pretty looking actors to be good. It's basically a western fantasy anime

Apparently he was a no-vax chud that told the production to go fuck themselves becuase they wanted him to get the jab

>Apparently he was a no-vax chud that told the production to go fuck themselves becuase they wanted him to get the jab
There's literally no information at all about the reason. People made up the vax thing just like they claimed Rafe tried to fuck him and he refused.

The books are fine, although they take a while to get going and the first tome is hilariously derivative of LotR, to the point the fucking Naz'gul show up. And it has serious pacing issues.
I don't give a flying fuck about the show.

It convinced me to not even hate watch Rings of Power. I'm just going to talk shit about it and post spoilers when I can.

The only female love interest for me is the milf sorceress with the Chinese bodyguard. All the other girls are not my type.

Attached: Screenshot_20211211-163632_Samsung Internet.jpg (1078x1866, 818.43K)

Oh I forgot that she is fucking her. Man, the world is going nuts.

It destroyed WoT as a franchise as far as I'm concerned. I had a mild interest in reading the books... not anymore.

cinematography and production values in this shit makes it look like it's bunch of people larping

kek

>It destroyed WoT as a franchise as far as I'm concerned
The books did that to themselves, user. Don't worry.

The books are... fine. Just something to read if you have nothing else to do. Just some decent enough mid-shelf entertainment.

Lmao

For what it's worth, the shows completely unrecognizable as WoT, it's just wearing the IP as a skin-suit.