LOTR HYPE

2 MORE DAYS THE WAIT IS KILLING ME
I AM REWATCHING PREVIOUS MOVIES AND BOUGHT PIZZA DOUGH
HOW ABOUT YOU?

HYPE

Attached: lord_of_the_rings_002.0.jpg (1200x800, 132.25K)

I have to work, looking forward to Morfladriel though

Attached: August 29 - Morfydd Clark_Online03.jpg (960x1440, 175.11K)

Shills going all out today.

Attached: 1659803418747996.png (320x430, 196.46K)

based

yeah what are you doing here

shan't

dont lie to yourself chud you will watch it

will cancel amazon prime when they don't give me quality feet shots

Attached: 1660408805294165.jpg (676x746, 65.65K)

did all the previous shill posters move on to better jobs or something? they used to atleast try and customise their botting for Any Forums by including some race/hatewatch shit. this is just YT comment tier shilling.

>HOW ABOUT YOU?

Attached: morfydd_clark_5c7f87.jpg (1920x796, 111.8K)

>if you are hyped for something you are a shill
neck yourself chud

The last few days have made me unironically consider leaving this forum. I guess I've grown up but I can't stand the toxicity.

You just mock this show because The Drinker, Paul Joseph Watson and Gavin McInness told you. "Look at me, I'm le based, I won't watch the lord of the rings, I only watch top gunn".

It's not funny. Stop insulting the Galandriel and move on. We don't need your negativiy. Stop.

Attached: galandriel.jpg (1080x1350, 229.47K)

I am only gonna watch this because of the controversy.

is this from saint maud? looks like her apartment

>controversy
there was no controversy just chud rage

>THE WAIT IS KILLING ME
if only it would work faster

>HOW ABOUT YOU?
I bought 2 hifi headphones from amazon and claimed they were never delivered and stolen. MY money was refunded, i think of this as revenge using jewish tactics against the jew

I hate niggers

Not watching, actively dissuading anyone who considers watching.

Attached: PDakkadakka-1485976943925379075-img2.jpg (474x351, 21.11K)

The last few days have made me unironically consider leaving this forum. I guess I've grown up but I can't stand the toxicity.

You just hype this show because Vaush, Contrapoints and Herbert Marcuse told you. "Look at me, I'm le based, I will shill billion dollar companies while pretending to be anti-establishment somehow".

It's not funny. Stop making excuses for Galandriel and move on. We don't need your hypocrisy. Stop.

Attached: 245342.jpg (510x564, 52.25K)

Shut up, Bezos. Your platform doesn't release anything good so why should this trash be any different? I would be ecstatic to be wrong, but I know I won't be

Aznude only have Saint Maud, idk if she has done more nudes/panty shots.

good movie. the sex scenes were pretty depressing like the entire movie

how does it feel to be a braindead chud?

they are not the one to blame for your shitty life

Overdose on HRT

Attached: jew tears.png (500x501, 348.08K)

cope more chud
this show will write history

She qt

Attached: 20220829_173030.jpg (1242x1257, 161.35K)

so hot

kek imagine watching anything fantasy with
>African dwarves
>African elves
>African halflings
>le female-but-male warrior protagonists fighting against the patriarchy, again
The fact that they've reduced Tolkien to this, that they've given his works of art the Wheel of Time / The Witcher treatment is deeply saddening, but at least it guarantees Amazon's ersatz won't enter my brain. I swear to God I won't waste a single minute of my time watching this shit, no matter how much those jews at Amazon have payed pajeets to CGI balrogs and trolls.

No nerd will watch this. Amazon's hopes are in twitter troons and normies: twitter troons will watch and promote anything that their corporate overlords tell them is politically important to support, but they're a hated and minuscule part of the population. Normies on the other side won't watch anything fantasy if it doesn't follow the Marvel quips formula, because they're not nerds, so this is DOA. Each little thing they fuck up, each little change to the lore, will cement the nerd's aversion to this until it is another Wheel of Time: Dead on Arrival, forgotten in one month.

Attached: elven niggas.jpg (1152x720, 188.65K)

I cant stop laughing at how terrible and cheap every single piece of promo material looks.

Attached: 186725346455.jpg (554x621, 65.44K)

In what way is a covershoot for Time Magazine cheap? Lol

Attached: 20220815_123318.jpg (2363x3150, 640.55K)

In the way that it looks like it's from the cw or syfy original.

they all look like background actors in cheap costumes

it looks like a promo for an 80s soap opera lel

>bighearted
Yes, Amazon prides itself on being big hearted.

…What nonsense.

She is the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in my life. Of course, the average 4chann contrarian chud that listens to The Drinker, Andrew Tate or Alex Jones will find her ugly.