DUNE Part Two

Kaitain

Attached: justin-pearson-bridgeeeeeee-copy.jpg (800x520, 60.24K)

I thought it was Caladan.

Shill thread. The movie sucked, get some taste plebs.

That’s the Atreides home world.

>those spires
if this is a real still that's another Westwood Dune 2 reference, nice. Based denis. shame his films are so fastidiously well-crafted and lack the soul (mistakes etc) of ridley et al

Wow it looks comfy

dude star wars but simpler brutalistic shapes

Dune would be cool if it was just Atreides vs Harkonnen/Empire and some other houses.
The sand mujahadeen storyline is predictable and cringe. I cant see Zendaya and the Twink carrying the second movie. And the supporting cast wont have enough to contribute in order to save it.

i wuved dune it was so comfy

I'm really reluctant to see the second movie cause they said zeniggia is gonna be the focus

Were there other Westwood references in this last Dune movie? I thought when they showed the silos it looked exactly like something from CnC1 lol

It’s ‘predictable’ because they directly foreshadow and flashforward to the whole basic story, it’s unique in that it turns out Paul is a reluctant space Mohammed and fails to control this Jihad that begins to destroy the galaxy.

Attached: 9569f766a3065a89086dc04c6ff1e97e.jpg (2266x1066, 237.82K)

I wish Villeneuve had cast Sarah Gadon as Irulan. That would make the movie perfect.

Fuck no, we need someone beautiful, not some lame butter-faced fish out of water. Virgina Madsen was a great choice by Lynch.

So are they gonna show much of Shaddam? He only shows up at the end of the book really

Sarah Gadon is the most beautiful and talented actress currently working.

whens this due?

Just finished the 2nd watch to see if Part 1 is any better, not really. Pretty sure Dennis reuses a shot from blade runner too

Cute photo, where’d ya get it?

umm actually he's the pope on a holy crusade

Wouldn't surprise me if he got into Dune through the Westwood game, he was 25 when it was released.

oh yea that reminds me they cast that ugly dwarf from black widow I'm gonna skip this one

he's the Mahdi, dummy. he's literally called muadib

I thought Atreides lived on Reach