Will we ever get a Spider-Man 4?

or at least a Spider-Man 3 Director’s Cut?

Attached: E5B7902D-D6F7-4EC2-981A-209F5DAE88C9.jpg (1588x2314, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlfBJag_hk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnNX5DtZqs&list=PLZtPdcDpbLF-y8ePRSJSEAPa0h7krYG7U&index=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWVEQ1E1JU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpTpBEsHto
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNgSHmDcBbU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=47jR23zHgPo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i66b4zQjc00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Attached: Gunna cry. Piss or shit your pants.png (680x459, 293.68K)

No, Tobey is too old now and so is Mary Jane

Good question. Hopefully not since Tobey is too old.

I hope not. Raimi sucks hard and only retards like those Spiderman movies.

seriously hope you’re joking and that you get dirt in your eye

>now dig on this

Attached: DA471A77-C648-4933-8166-D233AD85933A.jpg (750x1032, 213.44K)

Have you rewatched them recently? The effects aged like dogshit. The horrific musical montages in the second one? Tobey Maguire looking way too old for his role. Constantly crying like a bitch. Losing his powers, because he's a fag or whatever the retarded reasoning was (just like the wonder woman sequel)

There needs to at least be a SM3 Director’s Cut, I’m sure Raimi would do it if there was enough desire for it. there’s tons of shit that was removed that’s yet to be compiled, some partial scenes you can actually find on youtube, there was an entire subplot about sandman and a scientist he was forcing to help cure his daughter, more scenes with venom and sandman, with venom threatening sandman’s daughter, an alternative ending with gwen being the damsel in distress instead of MJ and MJ coming to ask Harry to help Peter, Eddie was supposed to have been consumed by the symbiote, to the point where he was only bones when Peter pulls him out, lots of cool stuff, here’s a short few

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlfBJag_hk

There’s an entire playlist if you wanna check it out, the quality is terrible though of course, there’s so much shit we haven’t seen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnNX5DtZqs&list=PLZtPdcDpbLF-y8ePRSJSEAPa0h7krYG7U&index=19

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWVEQ1E1JU

You can hear a snippet of this deleted scene where MJ asks Harry to help Peter in the first ever trailer at 30 seconds

>MJ: we all have to forgive each other…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpTpBEsHto

Sandman deleted scene: sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNgSHmDcBbU

He doesn’t look too old, maybe you’re just a midget who hasn’t hit puberty, he was playing a college student at except for in half of the first movie.

Music montages?
Like this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=47jR23zHgPo

yeah it’s called kino. Sorry i don’t prefer the fucking Ramones playing as Spider-man swings around queens yelling “woohoo baby!”

effects are shit? yeah, little buddy, that’s what happens as technology advances. and the funny part is? they actually hold up pretty great except for a few scenes out of the entire trilogy.

Losing his powers is shit? doesn’t even make sense.

kill yourself.

No. Cause the studio will interfere too much again and it will be terrible. Just like no way home.
6/10. Made me reply

tl;dr
kys

>effects are shit? yeah, little buddy, that’s what happens as technology advances. and the funny part is? they actually hold up pretty great except for a few scenes out of the entire trilogy.
The funny thing is the effects in the MCU Spider-Man flicks look hundred times worse than the Raimi movies despite them being released almost a decade later.

spider man 1 > 2

True, it would probably be a travesty, they’d also have to pretend NWH never happened. I also hear faggots actually proposing the idea of a “passing the torch story” where Tobey gives the reigns to Miles. They should be executed. Maybe it would be best to just hope for a SM3 director’s cut. Then they can’t destroy yet another beloved series.

Anyway, Here’s a clip of what they stole from us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i66b4zQjc00

It’s probably good thing we won’t get Spider-Man 4. Sony will make it as pozzed and woke as possible.

Attached: 9EFB38AA-6E6F-4F16-AB65-CDEE21473FA9.jpg (1200x792, 170.67K)

Based Tobey.

Attached: 7EF42430-B653-4802-835A-C6982B6EEA6C.gif (540x240, 2.17M)

God I hope not.

Totally agree. Especially the recent MCU flick with Dr Strange. Raimi is such a fucking retarded hack and made a horrible movie again. With worse SFX than his old piece of shit movies.

It would’ve been nice to see married Peter and Mary Jane.

>they’d also have to pretend NWH never happened
Not necessarily, it could take place between the events of 3 and NWH, or post-NWH

Except SM4 was set to have Peter and MJ break up and Peter was to start dating the Black Cat, which makes No Way Home even more pathetic