Would you want Emilia Clarke in Aquaman instead of Amber Heard?

Would you want Emilia Clarke in Aquaman instead of Amber Heard?

Attached: IMG_20220830_105155.jpg (877x479, 98.65K)

They really think she'll recover some got clout after the spinoff was launched?

Yes, because she seems nice.

Dear god yes.

Yes, but only to spite turd

I like her, though it's very sad half of her brain is literally dead now and she's obviously past her youth beauty

Maybe 5 years ago. She's a post-Wall hag now.

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x300, 22.06K)

who tf does the casting at WB? They want to swap one roastie only known for formerly being married to Depp for one that's literally braindead, looks like a muppet and can't act for shit?

Stfu, she's still beautiful

Anyone but Turd desu.

>eyebrow_acting.webm

Cgi can fix her

Not necessary she did a good job in the film.They will not replace her.This is bullshit peddled by Depp stans.The film is already wrapped up.And is already in post production or finished with that.They may have moved it to avoid competing with other theoretical box office hits or to save on marketing accounting wise.It already came out they already paid her very little.They will try to avoid another shitstorm, if they can.

Attached: 1648448188403.webm (2000x1600, 2.99M)

She lost. WB CEO said she's a lying cunt under oath. Her scenes are fully removed.
Move on already. Your PR firm is not getting paid for all this work man, she's broke.

I can save her...

Oh please, feed her a few dozen cakes to fill out her wrinkles and everything will be fine.

I want Emilia Clarke to shit in my bed if that’s what you’re asking

who?

better than I expected to be honest

Depp simps are more pathetic than AVGN Truthers when it comes to shitting up the board.

BASED

Attached: O3DZ8L.jpg (1920x1200, 124.43K)

Jesus you look just as pathetic as redditor"stans" for heard.

reevaluate your life lmao