This

This

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-093547.png (1080x788, 159.25K)

You failed the idiot test. Fantastical elements don't mean that the story and setting can be inconsistent.

Anyone else here have no problem seeing people fly, shoot lasers, and battle dragons and giant robots, but the instant you see a woman physically overpowering a man you instantly lose all suspension of disbelief and can't take the story seriously anymore?

>if you watch a show with dragons, elves, or lightsabers...
...you're a faggot

These loons use media to socially program Americans and they act like it's enlightenment. Elves are based and represent an appeal to the divine and most ideal aspects of humanity. Fouling them up to try to reprogram perceptions of beauty and grace seems like a big problem.

i just don't want to look at them

Don't look up his Wikipedia

I hate this "logic" thinking. There is a thing called suspension of disbelief, where there must be some ground rules to the story.

Many of us grew up in a time over 3 years ago when poc were not even considered human

i like dragons, elves and lightsabers
i don't like black people

>logic
it's all ideology

I'm not confused about it, I just pretend to dislike it on Any Forums because it's so often accompanied by psychopathic political radicalization propaganda.

If your people get kicked out of hundreds of different countries by multiple races and cultures...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.52.44 pm.png (2452x274, 129.41K)

Every single time.

Attached: 1661570312507992.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

So nothing is stopping Wakanda from having many white people too, right? It's just a fictional country, if you think the next Black Panther has to be black then you are the problem.

Attached: 1661408193141335.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

If you watch a show with Dragons and Elves, but can't wrap your head about a 2012 metallic silver BMW M3 in the same series, the choice of vehicle isn't the problem. You are.

>yo, it's just fantasy bro
>that means we can put flying cars in a series based on the works of Tolkien, it doesn't matter
Fuck you

Attached: 4vnr1j.jpg (723x500, 128.67K)

based and bmw minded

why are early life people like this?

If you REALLY want to piss them off, suggest putting Asians in Wakanda.

It's hard to comprehend. Especially since American White men liberated camps in Europe once, and then look at the last 70 years of early life activity. You'd have to conclude that the early life people are simply evil.

Star Wars is okay, but in a fantasy setting that has locations analogous to real world locations, there weren't going to be black people wandering all over fantasy medieval Europe unless they were distant travelers from their version of Africa.

Nice argument, famalamam.

just keep pointing out their hypocrisy bro, I'm sure they'll come around and stop literally wanting you dead soon!

>you commonly use an argument that makes my statements look stupid. Well I'm gonna point out you use it often. That means its false.
>no I don't have a counter argument

>wandering all over fantasy medieval Europe unless they were distant travelers from their version of Africa.

And you could easily tie that into the story too... have a group of black people who are "distant travelers" who meet the rest of the cast.

There are proper ways of introducing diversity into a story, and then there is hamfisted "just turn the ginger into a nigger" ways. Sadly, hollywood seems to prefer the former.

Reminds me of when that fat fuck playing sam in GoT was asked why his character doesn't lose any weight throughout the series to which he responded
>"you're watching a show with magic and dragons in it and you find that unrealistic"?

fucking disgusting fat pig doesn't understand that when you want people to buy into a fantasy setting and suspend their disbelief, you have to nail the aspects that the setting is shown to have in common with the real world aka famish is a real thing and doors open normally.
fucking fat fuck pig shit

the purpose is to make negroes as thought they were always here, its basically gaslighting for zoomers on a massive scale

Kek

Based take, also it's an adult show... come on, are you seriously offended by sex scenes?

>Liberate these people from their oppressors
>They build monuments to themselves in your own country rather than the men that died liberating them

If you watch a show and can't wrap your head around the idea that it doesn't always have to include colored people in it, the lack of their casting isn't the problem. You are.

Josh Gad is fat.

>the different skin colors of people in the show is not due to there being different races as we know from reality
>skin color is random just like the different colors of dragons
>children of a woman with white skin and a man with black skin have brown skin
this does not make sense at all.

If you watch a show with dragons, elves, or lightsabers but can't wrap your head around a 1997 Chevy Silverado in the same series, the choice of casting isn't the problem. You are.

Attached: silvy.jpg (820x545, 123.2K)

a lot of pol.tv still on the wrong side of history I see

Attached: House Of The Dragon.jpg (1902x921, 761.65K)

tl;dr
The right can't meme

What about historical figures? Why can't you wrap your head around a white Malcom x or Obama or random assortment of white, black, indian, Chinese ppl playing slaves? Huh josh?

I'm trans by the way if that matters

I fucking hate that fat faggot. He only plays the same character which is basically him. A fat fucking joke. Doesn't surprise me Gad is in the same camp. Fat dudes who have never been cool and funny often think like women. For example Jonah Hill.

Eat my shitbox Josh.

>yes I will double down on my total and complete lack of argument
>yes I will prove we can meme by stealing a meme from the other side
>no I will not come up with an original idea

Is Josh not aware of Lando Calrissian?

Also.../tv is subject to constant poltard raiding, so these non-issues by KGBotposters aren't exactly new or earth-shattering propaganda operations, OP.

Tongue my anus. You know the first word.

>wrong side of history
There is no such thing as a side of history. That is fake, communist nonsense.

I should kill myself and stop talking to myself, Iceman. Imagine being such a retarded namefag like me.

You guys expect me to believe you're from here and you can't even put the fucking brackets on the board name?

I think he's trolling you, user.

>If you watch a show with fantasy elements yet want logical consistency you are le bad.

Short and on point.
Then it will be:
>>You’re fine with dragons and elves but you’re not fine with faggots and trannies, bigot.
Clown world never stops.

Attached: A097CB53-67DE-4476-8AE7-CCC2B7566CBA.jpg (2048x2048, 368.91K)

Nobody cares

Ask him if he wants people of color to play Jews in the next Holocaust movie.