Pure Valyrian blood

>Pure Valyrian blood

Attached: Laena-710x470.png (710x470, 472.69K)

>it casts Valyrian Steal
>It's super effective!

Her wig looks like a repurposed rug from Bed Bath & Beyond

Ay cuh finna come beat dis bomb ass pussy n have you sum real ass Valyrian chirrun nah mean baby?

This looks fucking ridiculous. Even the people that call for more niggers in all media know this deep down, right?

>whiter than you mohammed

Is this real? I was not going to watch hotd anyway lol

Attached: 2022-08-29 11_58_28.png (581x845, 388.44K)

if you even raise an eyebrow you’re basically a racist. every studio is incentivized to do this type of retsrded casting now just because of how powerful an emotion that is to so many people.

Agreed, and that she is hard to look at and seemingly not talented either, its weird she was chosen. Why are ugly black actors being used so frequently, are there no good looking ones?

>used to be limited to only tyler perry tier schlock
>now basically infected all forms of media
It really is over.

i gotta give yo' shitload o' children o' pure valyrian blood my fuckin' lord

>Pule bloodline. Cheels.

Attached: 1661843663920118.jpg (320x180, 5.83K)

Attached: 1661828295836961.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

Black loli a cute

I'm pretty much 100% sure they're just taking a piss, they easily could've made Otto black, or the grandmaester, or that other dude, but they decided to go for the most ridiculous option and they're probably pissing their pants laughing

>so u be sayin u won't fuck my 10 year old daughter? nigga we iz goin' to war then!

Attached: l-intro-1661017870.jpg (1600x902, 295.8K)

I didn't watch this but I'm sure that's a verbatim quote.

Attached: sighoff.webm (608x336, 276.92K)

actually she looks indian

It's well-known that Amerimutts can only see 2 races: black and mulatto.

Attached: 1659205138971568.jpg (627x782, 75.71K)

>most ridiculous option
The grandmaester sure. But not Otto. The Valyrian families are foreign and fairly recent to Westeros. Valyria was something like Rome and in an area of the world that should be more "ethnic". It's possible to retcon black families who held some power there.

Little Niglet ToT

race swapping real life people is stupid and I hate it. Race swapping fake people isn't something you need to be mad about.

I am tired of melanin rich people in everything.

Attached: 1656894232749.gif (540x540, 577.03K)

You dont get to decide what people are mad about or not, faggot. Why dont you take your niggercattle opinion and shove it up your ass.

>Race swapping fake people isn't something you need to be mad about.
Why not?

whats the reason tho ? do black people really want to pretend to belong to fictional medieval european customs ?

I'm 100% convinced this particular scene was made just to spite Any Forums, having blacks in your shitty fantasy is one thing, but talking about "pure blood" in this particular scene seems to be done deliberately to generate (you)s.

You're an idiot.

>if you don’t care about the fake race of fake people in a fake tv show about a fake book then you’re le niggercattle
kys and go outside

Imagine being mad about GOT of all things
I wouldn't watch this shit even if it had an all white blue eyes cast, fuck off shills.

Nah there's such a thing as believability and internal consistency, raceswapping the family that the race obsessed incest family mixes with and calls the same racial stock as them is just as ridiculous as casting a small frail woman to play a giant warrior man, or a little boy to play an old man, and asking the audience to just accept it.

You absolutely are goycattle

good argument. I bet you're pure American blood

you have no idea what you're talking about. Valyrian =/= Targaryen.

Attached: mutt.png (780x680, 326.16K)

OH NO IS THAT A COLOURED PERSON I'M LITERALLY LOSING MY MIND

>you have no idea what you're talking about. Valyrian =/= Targaryen.
Non-sequitur, where's your argument?

He knows, he is just trying to get a reaction. No one can have been molested THAT much by their uncle.

>This looks fucking ridiculous. Even the people that call for more niggers in all media know this deep down
No, they are what is generally considered brainwashed. They have been conditioned with the "racist" meme and that means they will concoct whatever ridiculous rationalizations necessary as long as they can remain not "racist." Regardless of the fact that the propaganda about "racism" isn't realistic or consistent or meaningful. Their identity as a "good" person is built around that. So they will pretend that the entertainment medium they are consuming isn't visual. They will pretend like the visual appearance of actors in film doesn't matter. Whatever mental gymnastics necessary to not be "racist."

This was 100% intentional. They've also gotta get those social credit shekels by filling the quotas

>WHINE WHINE WHINE MUH TVEE SHOW ISN'T WHITE WASHED ENOUGH

I Look Essosi As Fuck. Impeachable Valyrian Ethnicity.

Attached: images (15).jpg (488x628, 30.83K)

Based if true