Teacher rolls this in

>teacher rolls this in
what national tragedy are we watching unfold

Attached: 69b453a9-3c17-4db3-b249-ff45c601df9b_425x570.jpg (425x570, 25.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8&ab_channel=BeyondWildlife
youtube.com/watch?v=UskQs90Y2TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Nye the science guy

In English class we watched Star Wars, and I was a prequel baby and thought the first one was so boring. Watching it in school didn't help, though.

Teacher getting pegged by his wife. He accidentally recorded it over school tapes

>12th grade US history
>teacher is this weird little old man who used to be a scoutmaster, has frog toys all over the room
>frequently made comments about the bodies of the hot girls in the class
>The Patriot, Jeremiah Johnson, Glory, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, some other feature films, some random documentaries
>tests were just keywords from a textbook chapter and things he mentioned while we watched the movie
>I bullied a white hipster kid and made the black kids laugh
what a time to be alive

with or without commercials?

My 10th grade English teacher put on Lynch's Dune one lesson for no particular reason other than to have a break from teaching. She was pretty cool but I'm still not sure if she was legitimately trolling us on that occasion.

Did your English teacher fast forward or cover up the screen during the underage titty scene?

Attached: p3701_k_h9_aa.jpg (300x300, 22.97K)

My childhood

My 6th grade teacher made us watch the final war scene in return of the king like three times that year.

i was having a comfy high school dream a few weeks ago and a school shooter ruined it

Attached: 1614385071368.png (449x478, 247.35K)

Blue man group, Gattaca, and October Sky.

user... you were the school shooter.

either a disney movie or Glory.

The Nuremburg Trials except it's every Republican President and Senator from the last 50 years

Matilda, it was always fucking Matilda. as a kid i always thought the idea of no school work was cool, but then we'd watch fucking matilda. we'd just skate around instead and skip the day.

Attached: housebound.jpg (962x793, 81.98K)

>see The Mask in elementary school
>kissing scene comes up
>le funny teacher man blocks my eyes NO user DONT LOOK
I sitll remember this 25 years later

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8&ab_channel=BeyondWildlife

Attached: sofia lamb.jpg (1920x1920, 563.66K)

Remember the Titans

youtube.com/watch?v=UskQs90Y2TE