YIKES

YIKES............

Attached: EeozDO6U8AU45rq.jpg (400x394, 40.64K)

Ooff bro... this did not age well, yikes!

did anyone trace this guy and get him to apologise?

punch that Nazi in his face and make sure he never works, we cannot allow such hatred

Gigachad: Origins

literally a nazi like literally

FACT: BOYS ARE CUTER THAN EVER BEFORE
FACT: THAT'S A GOOD THING AND SHOULD BE SUPPORTED:3

Attached: 1631175865918.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

why did he do it?

That kid was attacked by Freddy Krueger, he’s had a hard life as it is.

It's demonstrably not true, so why are you obsessing over it? It's like if a child said the sky was green. No it ain't, chief!

You should hang

Never to be refuted

any of you ever lived in africa? i feel like I'd prefer it there. I'm so sick of these "people" at my job. I swear to god the tranny shit is a psyop to sterilise autistic people and remove them from the genepool. i'm sick of self-censoring so I can keep making lots of money. None of them pass, they're all pudgy and gross, they're all emotionally haywire and ticking timebombs and absolutely 0% of them are interesting or can hold a conversation or even seem like they have souls. fuck software dev, where in africa do I go. don't say uganda, everyone there knows kung fu, not fucking with that.

Attached: 1386286486.jpg (512x480, 83.44K)

This is America's future

Algiers

why IS that CHUD still ALIVE?!?!?!?

Wow someone should track down this child and ensure that he is cancelled

What a little bigot. I would punch him in the throat if he said that to me

I had to live in Dar es Salaam for like a month or so. It's pretty comfy and peaceful but then again this was some rich niggas quarter. It's super cheap and the niggas were really friendly. There's a good amount of homeless people though. Not more than Seattle but still noticeable.

Anyway I don't recommend it because as a honky you'll stick out as a sore thumb and it's only a matter of time before they rob you, kill you and eat you. As an Arab maaaaaybe you could survive in Muslim parts of the country but still risky.

Subsaharan Africans only tolerate short term tourists.

seethe

You joke, but twiter legit tried to cancel this movie over that scene.

qrd?