Where's the stream you dying fuck

Where's the stream you dying fuck

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 104.92K)

>e-celeb shit

So.. will he make it to 2024 or will he croak before that?

Tomorrow you moron.

Attached: Sieppaa.png (672x130, 17.27K)

is QuarantinedCoof actually Jim, or a friend of his?

What do you fucking think

Attached: fuckin' retards.png (237x235, 18.6K)

Is he actually dying? What happened?

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

He has some weird cancer or something that's getting experimental medical treatments.

Wonder what his Asian wife will do when he's dead. Maybe she'll get my cummies? Except... I don't wanna catch the AIDS from touching a thing his dick touched.

He doesn't know what it is.

>
I think it's cancer, as well as an autoimmune disease.

M8 it's obviously fucking Jim.

He has an incurable, unknown form of cancer that has compromised his immune system and is degenerative. He can't leave the house and he's slowly disintegrating. That's why he's gotten so into Isekai. The idea that he'll get to be reborn in another world with new powers and start fresh? It's a very appealing one.

The guy isn't really funny. It's like he never moved on from the edgelord sense of humor phase everyone else grows out of. He also sounds like a retard. Cringe.

he got animeā„¢

dont know who this eceleb is but his avatar looks like the tf2 scout is made of CHEESE!!!

Kek.

Go scream at one of the ugly "women" you fucked Ralph.

Fuck you Rape-It Ralph

>that's why he's gotten so into Isekai
isn't he a 45 year old man?

Attached: 1058854753729.jpg (743x667, 138.27K)

I'm not sure how old he is, thirties I think. But I mean from the sounds of it he barely has the energy to play video games anymore, anime is one of the least pozzed forms of entertainment currently available.

I didn't say no pozz, I said least pozzed. I'm sure you can find one example of a pozzed anime, but can you find one modern example of any western media that isn't pozzed?

>le epic meme anime!!!

A friend.

Attached: low int.png (342x395, 182.58K)

>That's why he's gotten so into Isekai
Stop repeating this fanfic, he was into tranime and isekai long before he got sick

did any sperg end up going to his house or filming him since his dox dropped? all i saw was the swatting and bag of potatos

Attached: 1661560538690470.png (646x595, 308.72K)