Sers…

Sers…

Attached: 97533F07-43B6-422C-B558-896E5C58049E.jpg (1920x960, 185.92K)

she cute

Attached: monke (21).jpg (1920x960, 535.62K)

>Sers
OMG it's like our word sir but different. Wow, I'm transported to a different world. Whoever wrote this is a literary genius.

when i saw conservative culture represented in this show i just knew that it is for the commie fag that i am

Why does she look so black?

Good morrow, sers

I cross mountains for she

The maesters are here to butcher your wife.

So this is real white nigger?

and?

Seethe

Good morrow? Surely you jest, ser. A catspaw slayed mine cupbearer and steward a fortnight ago, and remains to be brought to the King's Justice! This is a cruel jape! A mummer's farce!

Finnish, probably. The Nogs of Scandinavia.

>finding this literal goblin attractive
do americans really?

she monke not goblin

Finns' have cute asiatic features, this literally looks like a bantu who bleached her skin

Americans shouldn't write fantasy.

Who the fuck decided she should be replaced with that ghoul? It's so unfair bros. She cute though and that enbie bitch ain't cute though.

> EDGAR! FIGHT YOU WITH US IN THE MORROW?
> erm no, father, i thought i‘d fight with the enemy

Attached: C2580EB3-F12C-4B06-A351-5E35FA5436C1.jpg (260x194, 5.32K)

Atheists shouldn't write fantasy.

my aocbait queen....

Attached: 2022-08-28_22-22-30_017.jpg (1380x2176, 312.32K)

Please tell me they sobered up and realized replacing her is fucking retarded and reshot all the timeskip scenes with her.

i was just joking. no reason to attack my internet you thin skinned faggots

She's too cute to be old Rhaenyra. She'd also suck at portraying all the insanity of her late years. She's good at low energy scenes, but her acting gets worse when she tries to convey a higher emotional range.

bros im tired of pretending she’s ugly

Serious question - do the dragons shit? Like I'm just a peasant cleaning the pig slop or whatever while my wife fucka low-level knights for crusts if bread, I'm walking along and all of a sudden a giant booker of charred shit just lands on me, causing me to burst into flames. I that a thing?

She grew on me, and in Episode 2 they perfected her make-up.