What is wrong with millennials? Why do they cry over Star Wars so much? Why are they like this?

What is wrong with millennials? Why do they cry over Star Wars so much? Why are they like this?

Attached: 2-split-1-6.jpg (1000x562, 408.94K)

Star Wars was made for Gen X and no one else.

Last generation who got to experience western society before it all went to shit, it's emotional because the nostalgia reminds you of better times.

No idea. I'm a millennial and I find it really shameful.

This fag cant stop sucking Disney's dick it's actually disgusting

I know guys like him. They're not bad people it's just they sop up every bit of nostalgia bait that comes out and it turns into their entire lifestyle.

If you don't think Luke coming back to avenge his father Darth Vader and free him from the evil Emperor and blow up his super evil Death Star is the most badass shit in the world, you're literally a nazi.

why do people under 40 even like star wars? I'd understand if you're a boomer who watched the first one when it first came out

>What is wrong with millennials? Why do they cry over Star Wars so much? Why are they like this?
Luke Skywalker was brought on to fucking dubstep and generic TV music. It wasn't "moving" at all and felt cheap and fake.

That said, zoomers have nothing but rAnDuMb snark and quips SO YEAH THAT HAPPENED and they will have precisely nothing to be nostalgic over that is unique to their generation

probably depressed

yeah. i don't fuckin cry to star wars. i'm 36

>that one user who posts what this fag thought about every new episode

Attached: 1348508563115.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

this guy specifically? probably makes it gives him attention which then makes him money (cash dollars)

>t. Trekkie

I thought this guy was supposed to be a chad.

One thing red letter media was right about (one of the only things) is there’s too much “nostalgia” in media everything is made to make you feel like “he’s back! That character is back!!” It doesn’t feel organic at all

There should be a law that says no more remakes, no more reboots for at least the next twenty years. We need a clean sleight to see what people are really able to come up with.

>sleight
Yeah, shut the fuck up

thats what they wanted though

Attached: 1547354629824.jpg (1970x1110, 302.78K)

Yeah and they liked the force awakens I remember. I used to enjoy nostalgia in movies like I remember liking tron legacy but it’s just been done to death now and you can just tell in movies when an old character shows up you’re expected to clap lol

Disney worship is literally a religion at this point.
There's seriously no difference anymore. Not even joking.

They don't, he's just being an attention whore for youtube sheckles

crying over trivial stuff is not the issue, filming yourself doing it for social media... that should get you executed.

Attached: monster-house-ss2.jpg (350x197, 12.52K)

>What is wrong with millennials?
Xoomers raised them.

>Disney worship is literally a cult
FIFY