Cold War
Prospect
A Quiet Place
Isle of Dogs
Annihilation
Sorry to Bother You
Mandy
>inb4 all shit
Nah that's you. You're a nostalgiafag, your parents are divorced, and you don't watch movies. I've seen ~800 films and modern movies are actually not all bad.

Attached: neo pepe enlightened.png (1115x1087, 1.23M)

Just wait. Sarah Gadon has 6 upcoming movies.

It’s true. The majority of old movies were also popcorn filler. We only remember the greats because they’re great.
This list isn’t even complete.

>This list isn’t even complete.

post more

ntma

Weabs.

The following redpill is gonna be hard for you to swallow. I invite you to watch the movie Manbiki Kazoku (Shoplifters) for a realistic impression of everyday Japanese life. Japan isn't clean, sparkly and odor-neutral like in your animes. The Japanese live like cattle on a farm, cramped into tiny one-room "apartments" that are filled to the brim with trash. The only reason you don't notice how dirty it is is because there's not enough room on the floor for piles of dirt and dust to form. They come home from shopping at a konbini and sit down at their floor-table thing without even washing their hands. They sleep in futons which they never wash (too big for a washing machine), they simply "air them out" every now and then. Yes, that's right, they sleep in their own fermented sweat and maybe piss until they buy a new futon. The summers in Japan are very hot and humid, yet the Japanese don't shower after getting home. They wipe their sweat into the furniture (which they never clean) and take turns in bathing in the same bathwater later at night. They slurp their ramen noodles for banmeshi and spill thick drops of grease everywhere. You can't even clean the floor properly since it's covered with tatami, mats made of flimsy rice weed, which are destroyed if you even step on them forcefully, let alone wipe them. They have no proper doors or windows, just paper-thin covers that slide to the side which are always open in summer, meaning the inside of their "homes" is teeming with insects. In winter they sit inside at a kotatsu in full winter clothing because they don't know about isolation in the 21st century.

Do I need to go on? I guess you're dizzy by now. "How could the country I adored for most of my adult life be such a backwater shithole?" I hear you squeal in disbelief. I know you weren't ready for this. But reality doesn't care about your feelings. I promise, you will be better off knowing this a few years down the road.

Attached: E535F221-3A81-405A-A1A3-93D4256F9DFC.jpg (1106x1272, 179.78K)

Maybe half of those are good and they've come out in like nearly the last 8 years. One or two good movies a year isn't a high rate

All shit. Objectively.

>Good movies
>Prey

None of those movies are good, you're a projecting toon.

based

Woke plains nigger garbage
Too on the nose
It's ok but the 3 different stories was off-putting
It's good
Ok until the uggo af niggres zendaya ruins it
Stupid
Live action trannime
Retarded
Kino
Kino
Too jewish
I don't watch pictures that exclusively show bugmen
Stupid
More trannime
Its ok
No, just no
Again, I dont watch pictures that exclusively have chinks/gooks/slopes/etc.
Foreign and it doesn't exist if there isn't an English cut
Eh
I can't watch anything with John Krasinski since I always expect Dwight to show up out of nowhere and ruin the prank
Even more trannime
Too woke
Niggers
It's ok

All of that shit and you didn't even mention the northman? If your gonna make a list of good pictures then at least put good films on it.

Attached: 1659972266127778.jpg (581x1024, 139.7K)

The first movie is so bad I didn’t read the rest

Attached: EB4365A9-7BF9-4F66-9A36-28676E61EF5C.jpg (1145x858, 96.73K)

90% of Any Forums have only seen like 2 of those. Most people on here don't watch movies except mega blockbusters

What kind of retard can only enjoy a cartoon if it 100% perfectly represents real life? Animation is supposed to be idealistic, that's the fun part.

The Green Night
The Devil All the Time
Midsommar
The Platform
I’m Thinking of Ending Things
The Vast of Night
The Wailing
More that I can’t think of. So many great films and all these losers do is whine.

>The summers in Japan are very hot and humid, yet the Japanese don't shower
i need a cute and stinky japenese gf with sweaty arm pits RIGHT NOW

Prey and Annihilation suck; besides that you forgot Everything Everywhere All At Once. But respect for including Old Henry, that was a solid movie

Try and find the oldest movie on this list user

still makes me mad that some stupid gay benedict cucumber cowboy movie got all this press and it was shit while old henry was released with zero press and it was one of the best westerns this decade

based and true

even if i don't 100% agree with your taste

Defo agree on Mandy and Pig, rest is goyslop

i already live like this desu

>Dude movies are bad now lmao
Yes kikes got more unbearable.
>Prey
6/10, it was watchable but Predator was weak and stupid
>long shit
I don't care about Depp I just "support" him because I hate manipulative cunts
>The Last Duel
>Old Henry
Won't watch boring names
>Dune
Will never watch any movie of Dune
>Pig
Won't watch boring name
>The Summit of the Gods
It's going to be some woke-infused retarded philosophy or marvelshit sfx movie so nah
>Druk
Alcoholics should die faster and Musk isn't funny, only support him because I hate manipulative cunts
>1917
Instead of naming things after years where the events happened or would have happened, name them after what happened, won't watch
>Joker
I hate Reddit and Redditors, won't watch
>Uncut Gems
Who?
>Parasite
Will never watch a live action anime adaptation.
>The Lighthouse
I guarantee a movie with this as the title isn't good and takes itself too seriously
>I Lost My Body
Don't care if horror comedy or gay sex meander, won't watch
>The Art of Self-Defense
Unless it's a worthy revival of kung pow flicks I don't care won't watch
>mid90s
What retard put a username instead of a title for their movie?
>Shoplifters
If I wanted to hear about them I'd go browse the "haul" tumblr circles. Thieves should be strung up.
>Cold War
Yawn.

>Prospect
Alright the one person who actually reads this tell me if this is a kino about mining but without the cringey "whooooores and puuuuuuussies" Hollywood bullshit that was in Deadwood.
>A Quiet Place
I tried watching it because Any Forums kept telling me it was good, but it got MORE boring once the monsters showed up. Yet another "oh no they can't make noise but also they're going into the woods I wonder if they'll make it back after dark oooh also spooky basement with creaky floorboards", etc etc, just falling asleep waiting for the characters to fuck up in an intentionally cringe way because 90iqs mistake that formula for genuine suspense
>Isle of Dogs
Don't care about dogs, or ronins or whatever is being referred to as dogs for effect
>Annihilation
Who?
>Sorry to Bother You
You should be.
>Mandy
Oh wow gee does it have the new jew whore in it and does her wooden delivery really convey the big bitchy or self-loathing or scandalous personality of her character as nothing of consequence occurs?
>inb4 all shit
Prey was alright I guess.
>Nah that's you.
Nah you are KWAB
>You're a nostalgiafag
YES.
>your parents are divorced
Not officially, and then Mom died.
>and you don't watch movies.
I do.
>I've seen ~800 films and modern movies are actually not all bad.
Modern movies are that bad. Any man who doubts me sucks cock by choice.
Go back to /ck/ you subhuman retard fattie