Why are coloreds such mindless consumers?

why are coloreds such mindless consumers?

Attached: 1661840773737332.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

Why do you think they keep getting imported into white nations?

someone post the sneed edit

>me watching got season 8

Guy in the back ignoring it probably playin' vidya.
Based.

revenge of the polsmokers on these threads tonight fuck off so I can talk about movies again jesus tapdancing christ.

for me it's jesus praying these spicks to stop watching sappy shit

wat show were they originally watching

the dude in the left is the alpha, doesn't give a fuck, the yellow shirt dude is a faggot that acts like that due to his over emotional gf, the dude in the middle hides it well, women are pathetic.

are you stupid?

that is the original

no, troon, you will hear about niggers and kikes untill you either kill yourself or go back to trying to not be a faggot

What's the dude in the back doing?

maybe but thats not important

fapping to 2d hentai waifus

thanks, I always thought it was an edit cause theyre Mexican

That's me in the back, literally. Was living with a roommate and his gf and they always hosted these faggot partys, if you're asking why im in the same room. They're in actually in my room because it was the biggest tv in the apartment

That guy in the back always cracks me up.

based retards

Attached: 1369946981084.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Guy in the back just downright not giving a fuck, probably wishes he could murder his housemates know what I'm saying

Attached: FUCK normies.png (640x361, 424.54K)

>why are coloreds such mindless consumers?
It's normal for people to empathize with characters they've watched for literal hundreds of hours. You're not smart, clever, or superior to them in any way for being void of empathy

I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE CINEMA

I can’t imagine crying over a zombie show. I understand the women I guess but the guys except the one who doesn’t give a shit are pretty faggy.

is this bait or do none of you realize it the reflection of the guy in the middle with the red shirt.

Attached: 798667654.jpg (493x513, 82.7K)

Attached: 1598231897233.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

This is old Bait but it still checks out kek

Giga based

Haha! How I have fooled you. You thought I didn't know what the guy in the back was doing but I actually do know what he's doing. Who's the retard now?

LOL jesus imagine acting this way about some shitty ass zombie show. Women truly are retarded.

Christ I laughed so hard at this I think I shat myself

Attached: The Goose is Loose.gif (220x167, 355.16K)

I hope this is bait. 2000 level IQ if it is.

I am fucking dying. HAHAHA

it's literal a post that gets made all the time, lurk more faggot