>House
>Scrubs
>Killing Eve
>Gilmore Girls
>Ozark
>St. Elsewhere
>Lois & Clark
variety.com/lists/worst-series-finales-ever/

Attached: WorstTVFinales.jpg (681x383, 56.45K)

Is Ozark finale really that bad? I was thinking of watching it and don't want to invest that much if it has a terrible payoff.

>Game of Thrones
Nothing comes close, literally killed the entire fanbase that got bigger every season.

Dexter’s ending was good, wtf else is he gonna do?

>the sopranos
filtered

How are you still filtered by Sopranos?

season 6 and 7 are not cannon

Get caught
Go to trial
Prison time
Execution

They could have done this the last season.

Attached: ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvUlRUVjQxLndlYnA=.jpg (900x350, 41.39K)

>execution
They'd have to cut like 20 years in the future at least because of how long people stay on death row.

>Dexter and X-Files both had the worst series finale twice
It hurts.

That makes it a bad last season, which it absolutely was. But it’s pretty much either going to jail, dying, or becoming an isolated recluse. The fact that he no longer has his smarmy faggot monologue going on is what makes me appreciate it. He lost.

I’d like to add the Star Trek: Enterprise finale to this list.

It's just unsatisfying, you don't feel like anything has really been resolved

>The Sopranos
>Mad Men
These were fine.

the dexter in the woods ending was much much better than dexter new bloods ending.

Seinfeld's ending was really bad.. even the canned laughter had enough. That part where they're in the plane where you're not sure if it's supposed to be a funny or a serious scene and then it just cuts to something else lol.

>Seinfeld
>X-files
>House
>Scrubs
What were the finales of these? I never saw them.

Also, I'm going to say it. Supernatural had an okay finale. A lot of the smaller details were bad but I overall liked it. I liked the idea of Dean dyingon a random hunt. I liked the melodrama between him and Sam as he died. I liked the idea of Sam having a family and growing old (the old man make-up ruined it). I liked the final scene of them both in heaven

Attached: 1654604193414.jpg (498x500, 101.94K)

Dinosaurs had a great finale. The final shot is the Sinclair family finding out the dinos are going to go extinct. It's fucking great

.....what

I assume they're talking about Season 9 for Scrubs, the S8 finale was pretty good.

seinfeld finale is the characters go on trial and end up in jail, various side characters from throughout the show make cameo testimonies against them

>House
It wasn't THAT bad. How could it of been better?

Sounds good on paper. What's the problem?

imagine seeing that as a kid lol wtf were they thinking

i personally dont hate it but its nothing like a typical seinfeld episodes in structure and tone. its also a 2 parter

Almost all of those shows had great finales it's just that most people are dumb as fuck and can only enjoy great shows at a surface level. When these shows end they usually do so in a strongly symbolic and metaphorical way to sum up the show and it filters most people because most people could never really appreciate the shows they were watching. Seinfeld, Lost, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Dinosaurs even Mad Men's finales were perfect for the shoe and if you disagree you are just a dumbass and I have no time for (you).