Did we like Deadpool 1 & 2?

Attached: MV5BMTYzMzUwMjAyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2Nzc5NzE@._V1_.jpg (2048x1365, 659K)

I enjoyed them in theaters. I did not enjoy them rewatching at home.

If i was 12
I can't stand ryan reynolds gay voice i want to smash his face with a jackhammer

No

i thought it was a bit fun but prefer when the threat feels serious, so I didn't love the big guy being defeated by having his asshole and taint electrocuted

I do. But I was into Deadpool before it was cool.

I was so hyped for Deadpool 1 then I saw all of the gay stuff about taking it up the ass by a prostitute gf and I wanted to kill Ryan Reynolds on sight. I'm still mad about it.

As someone who collected every Deadpool comic I could put my grubby little paws on between 1995 and 2005ish, I think Ryan is doing an excellent job of bringing the Deadpool I knew then to the screen.
I want some T Ray, and for Vanessa to reveal herself as Copycat in Deadpool 3. I want Vanessa to have been keeping the shape of Morena Baccarin because Wade found her attractive, and she is crazy in love with him and would do such a thing to keep him.

Are you me? John Kelly's original Deadpool series is still one of the best comics I've ever read.

Joe Kelly was the guy I am more familiar with being on the covers. I am pretty sure John Kelly was involved in the movies. I've been a bit out of the comics scene for quite a while, but I remember seeing John's name attached to the movie, and thinking he might be Joe's brother.
I got a few laughs when Deadpool was the kind of villain of the week tossing a handful of grenades and running away when he started losing, but it was the best when Deadpool got his own series and we got invited into his view of reality.
The Deadpool/Cable series worked well for me, and I cannot tell a lie, I squeed a bit when Deadpool told us Cable was going to be in the next movie. I was thinking Stephen Lang, but Josh Brolin turned out to be better, as it armed Ryan with far more lore and trivia to rip on Brolin with, and I was going with Lang more for his Avatar appearance. I don't think he can be the straight man to Wade's antics with a straight face.

I like them a lot, preferring Deadpool 2 because I found it really nailed its emotional core between Wade and Firefist.
Also this 'black' outfit was based and I want to see it again.

Attached: Deadpool.2.2018.Super.Duper.Cut.1080p.AMZN-CBR.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_20180808_030130.681.jpg (1920x1080, 249.07K)

yeah, i read deadpool way before the movies. it is a good comic book adaptation. and a good movie too.

>2018
where the fuck is the next one?

>that Domino
Fuck this garbage. Fuck you for reminding me about this shitty franchise

Reddit the movie

>big guy
For you

finna watch it on disney+ no cap

they fucked up by making every character deadpool, so it's just a movie full of annoying quippy people

1 was entertaining and fresh enough. They neutered deadpool hard in 2. And that version of cable was shit

never saw it. looks fine.

I liked Deadpool's cameo in Bullet Train, which all things considered was basically just Deadpool 3.

Dunno, but IMDB shows only Leslie Uggams besides Reynolds attached.
It does have Liefields name involved too, though.
And, it appears to be getting an animated show including Hydra Bob and Mister Sinister next year.
Been wondering at all of these Sinister references popping up if he was ever going to make an appearance.
looks like it.

Attached: deadpoolfggffg.png (1489x724, 352.07K)

deadpool 1 is gemmy
deadpool 2 is coal

>namefag
>opinion discarded
nobody asked or cared.

deadpool 3? jungle