That's it, getting my life in order

That's it, getting my life in order.

> No Reddit
> No Any Forums
> No Masturbation
> No Drinking
> No Vaping
> No unreasonable procrastination

Attached: B2EC7709-4D44-4430-BFF7-5D057EB844D5.jpg (1284x1095, 595.96K)

>> No Any Forums
user i hate to burst your bubble, but....

See you tomorrow

I feel attacked.

why is vaping an issue

Blood pressure racing heart rate have to vape as soon as you wake up uncomfortable to go hours without nicotine and looks gay

God speed user

sounds wonderfull user

>"i'm getting my life in order"
>proceeds to continue procrastinating by watching the replies to his new Any Forums thread

>based
but i think frog's are bot thread's

too much at once. you'll relapse within the week. try and shift your focus away from quitting "bad" things to actually doing meaningful things. that's the only way you'll see lasting and sustainable change

Good luck to you frog bro

Just cut on the nicotine content, just attempting half the stuff in your list will make you incredibly bored

Fuck off weebcancer

y you two?

you won't do anything you nigger

Attached: 1604813407641.jpg (600x550, 86.11K)

>and looks gay
that's the only valid criticism
>I'm going to get rid of all the good stuff and just keep the looking gay part
faggot

>Death

Attached: 8AB9DB2A-E543-4B93-860A-EB47D7DA7135.jpg (255x222, 7.31K)

I know that people love to hate on antidepressants on here, but when I was on them I seriously felt zero urge to come on here. Never did once. I can’t really explain why.

>I know that people love to hate on jewish poison on here, but when I was on it I seriously felt zero urge to come on here. Never did once. I can’t really explain why.
normalnigger GTFO

Attached: 1646242609668.jpg (595x562, 28.63K)

because u had no urges at all user

Tfw I was on no fap for a month and was feeling awesome, got some pussy for a few days and now im back to my old ways

Attached: l9mqpibfgkt81.png (1080x1080, 851.92K)

I expected this response. I’m just sharing something I found strange. Obviously I’m not on them anymore and posting on here.

See you tommorrow

I actually had more urges and was excited for the first time in forever. It messed with my dick though and then I lost my insurance

you should get back on them and fuck off to reddit with the other brainwashed nromalfaggots

If you try all of that at once you won't last long. Do not make it about "no more" and make it about freeing yourself through will rather than through force.
>Cut down on fapping
>Only drink on weekends
>spend at least one full hour every day outside and/or exercising and another full hour every day reading (an actual book, not the internet or some shit)

Calm down, user. Sounds like you should see a therapist yourself

>Reddit
>Vaping
I hate zoomers so fucking much

super strange user
are you sure you didnt just get high??
but good to know
not haveing a working dick was the joke i was makeing but i really did think that you would of had no volition to do anythingat all

what did you get excited for????
or were you just happy you thought you were effectively takleing a problem and you felt some kind of physical effect

No dice for me. If I take them I'll most likely go psychotic.

>no reddit
impossible for you you fucking faggot

I switched from smokes to vaping because it's literally illegal to smoke anywhere now.

Based

Attached: 1626738947643.jpg (399x400, 16.18K)

Where do you live?

come to Any Forums tomorrow at 930AM EST
watch the pain as the market crashes

>listening to a train full of skeletons
no thanks skeletons.

I definitely didn’t feel high. I think I just normally came here when I was feeling unhappy or lonely and needed to bullshit with people. I know I’ll get called gay for saying that, but it’s true.

I definitely thought about whether it was a placebo effect sort of thing, but all of this stuff happened like two weeks after starting

>looks gay
this is the big one. just smoke a cigarette