To think that if it wasn't for these fucking braindead roasties I would be in paradise right now and not forced to...

To think that if it wasn't for these fucking braindead roasties I would be in paradise right now and not forced to wageslave at a 9-to-5 job that I hate.

Attached: d5226d7ac71dd44f1ccb70f39f67dab5.jpg (770x450, 75.91K)

>because some dumb bitch ate a apple 5000 years ago you have to believe in a jewish hippie who died and came back to life otherwise you'll be tortured forever after you die

reminder that there are billions of adults who believe this. we're fucked.

>tfw allergic to apples

Attached: 4969CF82-DD95-4BB5-9107-AAB737330D4E.jpg (390x390, 12.56K)

>the universe exploded from nothing and created everything and nothing in life matters and everything is pointless

reminder that there are millions of adults who believe this, we're fucked

>he doesn’t find life intrinsically meaningful

Leave us alone, nihilist. You’re depressing us.

How does that make any less sense than "this bearded old guy existed forever and was never born and then he created everything"

>God made earth
>marble exploded
bro take your meds

The bearded guy has always existed then one day he got officially bored and created everything. That's exactly how it happened.

>tfw dumb atheists are too afraid to go to the Ark Encounter exhibit to learn the truth

Attached: ark.jpg (1120x747, 259.73K)

You're all just a figment of my imagination. None of you are even real.

The message of the story isn’t really about eating the apple is bad or leaving Eden doomed humanity. It’s actually necessary to give birth to humanity

thanks

>muh sky daddy existed forever but my double digit iq can't comprehend a concept like something being made out of nothingness
Lmao

Still a chance if you repent.

Daily reminder that a judgement is coming btw

it's just a metaphor, user.

it's been coming for some time now.

>Only two options are k*kestianity or atheism

The ark is somewhere in turkey, ya mong

The Bible never says it was an apple, it could have been any fruit.

It's your science god that says life is meaningless stupid cuck

hello future serial killer

>a concept like something being made out of nothingness
how do you say something so retarded without a hint of irony?

Eve eating the apple is also in Quran