What's your favorite judy kino?

what's your favorite judy kino?

Attached: MV5BMTQ3MDIyMzE1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTE1NDM4MTE@._V1_.jpg (596x800, 233.71K)

the one where she gives the dude the chair for only doing 40 in the inside lane

The one when she takes on a pitbull nutter

i couldn't find it a while back but some metalheads went on there with a fake story of someone throwing a tv and killing a cat and she could tell it was fake but it was still funny
love me some judy

the one with my brother winning against his ex-girlfriend

The amount of money this bitch has made for doing daytime tv is truly phenomenal

>that new Amazon show where she has a pink robe
The fuck?

I used to think judges on tv like this were like characters and they were playing it up. Judges in real life are like this. If you go to court for some shit, the judge is gonna act like a television character.

any episode where she's dressing down niggers

That's like every episode lol.

(((Sheindlin)))

Judges in many states do not have to have a law degree

her leaked nudes

yeah wtf is up with that? She also seems nicer in that one. Feels off.

I've only seen nutters on there once or twice and Judy always gave them the business kek fuck pibbles

yeah I know they're just regular dudes that think they're qualified to ruin people's lives for a living

She literally has said several times in front of pitbull owners that pitbulls shoud be illegal.

>Judge Judy's net worth is estimated to be $440 Million.
DAFUQ

She sticks up for fathers in custody cases and thinks the system fucks men over. She’s based.

And she deserves every penny. She's based.

that's real too
DAFUQ

Attached: c4ca2c0eb6c9d54fe6a100acc0cc1637.jpg (550x744, 43.35K)

WHELP

I hate the bitch

t. got rekt on judge judy

Which episode is yours?

Judge Judy was a tsundere done right

The one where my wife caught my cheating on my toaster with the microwave downstairs