Stopped listening during "The Gang Gets Held Hostage" review because I found these fags too annoying

>stopped listening during "The Gang Gets Held Hostage" review because I found these fags too annoying
>decide to listen to the episode where they have David Hornsby (Cricket) on
>he barely can get a story in because they're too busy talking absolute rubbish
>the podcast now plays clips from the show and does fucking ad reads
Depressing. Talk about wasted potential.

Attached: 1648037969826.jpg (640x640, 109.23K)

Is there any actor-hosted podcast about a TV show that's actually good? I've heard that Talking Sopranos also sucks ass

the podcast took a profound nose dive when they started filming themselves. the first few episodes before they started becoming aware of the audience or repeating stories were pretty kino

It's over, boys. It's no longer sunny in Philadelphia

The early episodes were really good before it turned into a reacting to old clips podcast. But apparently that's what the mouth breathing retards in the comments wanted. I preferred the random stories and inside baseball discussions.

It blew up really fucking fast if I recall. Can’t you still listen to it instead of watching?

I haven’t listened to many yet but I found it hilarious that people said Rob keeps apologizing for episodes. I also heard Glenn and Charlie just kind of shrug stuff off that could be controversial now which is pretty based

the colossal faggots on reddit kept whining that they spend too much time BSing and just chatting and not enough time talking about the actual show, which is why it became what it is now. so much better when it was just the three of them talking shit and telling old stories.

Yeah, the first 10 episodes were genuinely very funny which is why I got as far as I did, but they just got more and more obnoxious, nothing good lasts forever, like the show itself.
CUT THAT, CUT THAT, CUT THAT!

Glenn is just as much of a fag

rob just comes across as really insecure in general. of the three he obviously is the most worried about how the viewers perceive the show, and is the least confident in his own jokes.

It felt so refreshing to hear them talk about their lives and random stories too. I don't know why faggots want every podcast or youtube series to be the same. Pure homogeneous bullshit that they willingly eat up.

The only one I saw most of was “Dee is dating a retarded person” and Rob seemed like the only one really uncomfortable with the episode. Maybe Charlie and Glenn wrote a lot of the best jokes, which I would get defensive about too

they still barely talk about the episodes

I just remember him saying how lots of jokes on the show “didn’t age well” before the podcast even started. Mac has 2 faggot mommies so him being like that makes more sense.

I’ve listened to every episode to date and it’s fine. A good podcast comes from the host’s chemistry together. It’s fine for an hour a week. The Workaholics boys have the best podcast.

I wonder who will be the hosts of a Breaking Bad podcast. Obviously Aaron Paul will be involved but who else?

Dean Norris. Cranston still kind of has an actual career.

Mac becoming Gay is a subconscious allegory and omission that Rob has become a giant loser pandering to anyone and everyone for attention.

That would actually be pretty based. Dean Norris seems unfiltered enough to be a good host against Paul being boring

last episode was really good they're relaxed with the cameras. i don't care about the ads it's free.

Rob is best friends with Reddit Reynolds.

Attached: 20220830_143824.jpg (1078x1064, 687.27K)

>its a meg episode

Attached: meg1.jpg (428x445, 52.32K)

How quickly she went from being shy to wanting the spotlight