I think the most frustrating and revealing element of the medias reaction to 9/11 was that they constantly asked...

I think the most frustrating and revealing element of the medias reaction to 9/11 was that they constantly asked questions about who was responsible, or how this could have happened. But they never asked why? They never had debate panels on tv discussing what lead to these Muslim men doing what they did. It was always "they hate our freedom" or "they hate our way of life". The actions of the US (and the British empire) in the middle east was rarely the topic for discussion.

Attached: second-jetliners-terrorists-al-Qaeda-smoke-billows-crash-Sept-11-2001.jpg (1426x1600, 168.79K)

How about the invasionary actions of the muslims over the past millennia

The most interesting thing not discussed by our media was the dancing Israelis arrested that day

>dancing Israelis
that was the name of a grindcore band I played guitar in during 2004-2006

It's pretty nuts that this happened on live TV. Imagine what it was like watching this. It must have felt like the world was ending.

Why the fuck would America try to genuinely inquire why people hate this country? 9/11 was used as an excuse to terrorize more people in the Middle East, they needed to go with the “they just hate our freedom” angle

aluminum planes can't cut through steal beams

>It must have felt like the world was ending.
At the time it felt like it was the beginning of WW3

Well yeah, that would have undermined support for their illegal war that was, from the beginning, always intended to be a protracted engagement to bolster the MIC. Ironically, this also fits perfectly woth Al-Qaeda's seven point plan to destroy the American empire, getting them involved in an intractable conflict to overextend and exhaust their government and populace.

>he believes in 9/11
ngmi kek

We all knew why. Osama released a lengthy statement detailing why. There was nothing to discuss because what he wants wasn’t going to happen. It still wont. And it’s probably a good thing.

This lol, zoomer thread

Attached: Osama.jpg (400x484, 303.1K)

Bush Jr. and his cronies literally used this event as justification to invade the unrelated country, Iraq, just to make his dad happy. And came up with zero evidence to prove the accusations of WMD. And it all just got swept under the rug.

>Fuck up country XYZ
>Ruin its economy and standard of living to improve your country's economy and standard of living
>Citizens of XYZ come your country in millions to find a better standard of living
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THEY INVADING US

You just described what lead up to the Crusades. Islamic aggression and ethnic invasion came centuries before anything you're autistically sperging out about in your racist foreigner worship.

HOW DID OBAMA BIN LADEN GET AWAY WITH IT?

Attached: 03441C4B-2D03-4134-9BBC-4926CF98B766.jpg (766x1043, 88.41K)

I was seething watching it as a kid. My older brother immediately signed up to join the military. He died after a few years in combat but I'll never forget the sacrifice he gave for me and our people. I'll also never forgive Joe Biden for disregarding that sacrifice and making it all worth nothing.

Psyop, either the glowniggers directly did it or they allowed it to happen

If you want a good test to see if someone's an NPC, just ask them do they believe the government is corrupt in any possible way

Attached: This is what you fight for.png (1125x1069, 646.07K)

Ah so the US meddled in the modern Middle East because of the Crusades. Interesting.

>he started it (1000 years ago)
embarrassing and childish. You unironically deserve another 9/11

I'm sorry but
You should have realized it was all fake when George Bush asked America to go back to the mall even as a kid I thought that was weird and wrong
It took me later to realize it but Pat Tillman also was a big wake up call killed by his own guys and then covered up after he was actually a patriot and gave up his millions of dollars in football money.
Afghanistan was always worth nothing

Imagine looking out the window and you see this coming towards you. And then you survive like that one woman did.