What kinos does he watch?

What kinos does he watch?

Attached: TpB1yJc_tfbrla-v.webm (360x360, 2.77M)

This is just sad

>manlet lifehacks
Based

Iron Man(let)

would have been better if he used it to close the door too

Gattaca

BBC bros...

delete this

>Chevy truck

Life's Too Short

The Big Short

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quite based actually

I thought the stool was going to be on a string, which due to the shitty phone compression would be hard to see, and then I could make a post like YOOOOOOOO HOW DID HE DO THAT or something when he pulled it up. But no, he was too small-brained for that and just carries a fucking pole around with him.

So this is the power of men below 6'0...
Woah..

Ok, this is ape logic at play here. I'm a manlet as well, but you just pony up for the side rail for the extra step if you got fucked over by God but still want the big truck

Also ingenious.

If you’re that short why would you drive a huge vehicle like that

He must have some mobility issues. Or maybe it's just a joke for tiktok.

you answered your own question

Trucks should be outlawed by the federal government. Unless you're a legitimate farmer recognized by the state, you should not drive a fucking truck.

Attached: 1622486746428.jpg (653x590, 76.24K)

Please do not reply to obvious (You) bait

T. Carlet driver

I'll smoke you out and then ram you off the road

What if that manlet wants to take his lunch to work he has to have a truck to fit it in

That's obviously an old guy who has a bad knee or soemthing

You won’t do shit. Will intentionally slow down in front of a truck on a single lane road due to your post.

@173370268
Okay I won't

taladega nights

>suddenly the entire construction industry collapses overnight
You are not a clever man. People like you should be outlawed from voting.

I noticed people with trucks fall into either cool or complete airheads based on if they modify their truck to be loud or not. Anyone who makes their vehicle to be intentionally louder I will never understand them as a human being.