What else can this sick twisted fucks mind conjure up next?

What else can this sick twisted fucks mind conjure up next?

Attached: American-filmmaker-and-actor-Jordan-Peele-2019.jpg (1225x1600, 305.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vampire movie

a nigger version of some old twilight zone/outer limits episode he rips off probably

Attached: D60D1640-0CDD-4C6B-AFEB-F45583B50965.jpg (800x450, 26.92K)

This summer, Jordan Peele takes you where no director ever has before. In his most twisted film yet, only one thing is known: They're here.

THANKSGIVING. Winter 2023.

Attached: man-carrying-turkey-dinner-table.jpg (750x500, 296.04K)

i dunno US sucked ass though. I have no idea why people liked it. NOPE and Get Oout were both good. It says he did the Candyman remake, but nobody ever mentions it so I'm probably wrong and that was bad.

so yeah hopefully something good, but who fucking knows.

Attack of the 500 foot Karen

What was good about NOPE, was it the unspoken silliness or the overt retardation?

why the fuck are you asking you obviously hate it

I thought maybe I missed something good, but you very clearly agree it is simply silly and retarded, that just seems to be your cup of tea.

That turkey used o be a black man.

Whatever other obscure SCP he can “borrow.”

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312

>So long as this core remains unobserved, SCP-312 will remain docile, and seems capable of surviving indefinitely without feeding, although feedings do increase its mass and movement speed as well as the number [REDACTED]. However, if a prey animal makes eye contact with the core, SCP-312 will become active, generating a narrow, controlled vortex with the appearance of a long tube of cloud connecting the lenticular cloud above with the ground.

Maybe he should try his hand at an SCP show. At least SyFy was honest about what they were trying with Channel Zero.

I want him to make a documentry but i know it will be fuking terrible because hes such a memer but like a serious documentry on something hes built for it

Why exactly did the balloon make the monster pop, like it can turn an entire stadium of people into soup, but a balloon is too much for it to handle, have you ever squeezed a balloon and seen how much easier it is to destroy than an actual person's body?

He could do a doc on minstrel shows since he is half minstrel show himself.

>white people are... LE BAD!
stunning and brave

Attached: 1564124980761.jpg (227x400, 11.79K)

i was thinking like water or something but yea lmao i can see this being a thing that or slavery or some other dogshit he would have to lie about to make it palatable

Race Wars Episode I: The White Menace
Race Wars Episode II: Attack of the White People
Race Wars Episode III: Revenge of the White People
Race Wars Episode IV: A Black Person
Race Wars Episode V: The White People Strike Back
Race Wars Episode VI: Return of the Black People

>from the SICK & TWISTED mind of Jordan Peele...

Attached: 1657732115104.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

Coming 2025...
Bend over Rover
>White people do what with they dogs?

I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.

so if blacks find whites so horrifying why do they want to live in our neighborhoods?

They don't let black people own proper businesses, so you have to go to a white neighborhood to find basic shit like a supermarket.

>this makes liberals cry and shit their pants

A kfc restaurant ran by white people serving nigger meat to niggers

The fly but a black man uses the transporter with some white peepo DNA in it and slowly transforms into a hideous monster cursed to hide in the shadows, or else wear sunscreen.

>put a supermarket in a black neighborhood
>they steal from it constantly, rob the cashiers and inevitably burn it down
>we wuz kangz
fuck off nigger lover

>They don't let black people own proper businesses
You mean black people in black neighbourhoods create such a hostile environment for businesses, by stealing and robbing or vandalism, that they create economic deserts.

The white business that do move in run off all the locals and get them arrested for loitering in their own neighborhood, charge twice as much as their store across town and lock everything up so you have to talk to some lilly white manager just to buy a banana, of course people are going to steal from literal racist price gougers and try to burn down their business that is actively trying to ruin their lives.