Brandobros... was he right?

Brandobros... was he right?

youtu.be/NVdro_q1qQo

Attached: images (35).jpg (739x415, 51.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mbtC-lFYw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh yeah well let’s see him do a handstand lmao

>capeshit tard talking trash on others
the irony

Pretty naive, after you’ve been doing the same job long enough the only thing you care about is the paycheck

A man's gotta eat.

I am convinced Brando's entire off-screen persona and 'eccentricties' was just him trying to see how far he could push the celebrity persona to the breaking point.

Yes. Brando was the typical retarded boomer who thinks he's the alpha male when in actuality he was a decrepit clown that helped doom our society. He was the "le I'm only PRETENDING to be retarded" meme irl. He thinks he's smarter than others, but he's not. He's basically another version of Woody Allen (similar to that famous Orson Welles quote about Allen). Brando was an insecure narcissist that pretended not to care, when in fact his actions suggested otherwise, always needed to be the center of attention. It's like the anons here who will talk shit yet incessantly go back to their threads to count their (You)s.

ROLL UP ON YOU LIKE CHRISTOPHER REEVES
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE
I SAID C'MON BOUNCE
EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE WITH HALF AN OUNCE

Why were actors in the past so many handsomer than the ones now?

Nah he's right. Plenty of kino, talented actors that reach a point where they just don't care anymore and lose the passion for the craft of filmmaking. Brando was always a stuck-up, entitled person though so it shouldn't be surprising that he became that way later in his career

Not really he was pretty much the opposite of a sellout

>Marlon was a practical joker, but would always try to remain anonymous and act like he was above such things. One day while filming Superman (1978) Chris (Reeve) arrived on set absolutely furious, and when I asked him what was wrong, he pointed right at Brando and said "..it was HIM! HE did it! He's the one!". While Brando stood there looking at Chris nonplussed, I took him aside and asked him to explain what was going on, and he told me that somebody had been sneaking into his trailer, using his toilet, and leaving an enormous load of human waste for Chris to find later, which would then end up polluting his entire trailer. He said he thought it might have been one of the crew, so he had Dick (Liebegott) keep an eye on his trailer for him while he was on set. After filming that day, Chris returned to his trailer, and once again, his toilet was absolutely destroyed to the point of needing maintenance to come and unclog it, and when he talked to Dick, he told him the only person he saw entering the trailer was none other than Marlon Brando himself. When confronted by Chris, Marlon denied everything, was completely indignant, and threatened to leave the set unless I managed to not only control Chris, but make him apologize. This took some convincing, but I finally managed to get everyone calmed down, Chris apologized, and we got back to work. Though he vehemently denied it, I believe it was indeed Brando who was destroying Chris's toilet, as after the on set incident, it stopped.
>Richard Donner 2005 AFI interview

Attached: This is where I leave to shit in your trailer.jpg (480x360, 33.14K)

Where did it say in brandos contract that he’s supposed to inspire young people. Do you work for free?

I’m feeling tragic like I’m Marlon Brando…

>During filming on western 'The Missouri Breaks' in 1976, a point at which Brando had long given up on his 'leading man' physique, the increasingly rotund actor is said to have reached into a pond, grasped a frog, took a bite out of it and then threw it back in the water.

Attached: MV5BYzQxMDAwZjItMTZiYy00OTg5LTgwZTktZTMxMDlmODZhOGU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (527x800, 76.45K)

Brando was always a sell-out, he was always a lazy dramaqueen with a terrible work ethic which basically forced others on the film crew to bend over backwards for him, the only reason he got away with what he did was because he was so good. But eventually even talent doesn't cut it and he was forced to take whatever was presented to him.

Coppola literally had to beg the executives to cast him in the Godfather because he was considered box office poison. Then when his career had a resurgence he went and fucked it up AGAIN because he just loved being a fat lazy fuck so much.

Attached: vqzLpihmd46l.jpg (375x600, 76.45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8mbtC-lFYw8

Being a shit person off the set can affect your legacy as an actor, doesn't matter how skillful they might be. Brando didn't have to be "inspiring" but he didn't have to act like a lazy prick either

Pretty hardcore if it’s true. Frogs have some nasty bacteria on them

Brando was an emo retard. I've been watching Dick Cavett all night and Brando was the worst guest Dick had.

God damn what a Chad, him and Cavill are both perfect casting for someone called Superman