Why did she turn into such a cunt?

Why did she turn into such a cunt?

Attached: 16.jpg (1478x778, 215.94K)

SIT down, OP

It's crazy how she aged 20 years in about a 7-8 year span

She was literally a cunt since the first episode.

She noticeably became an insufferable cunt from season 6 onwards.

She's insufferable from the start. The way she doesn't side with her own family and latches onto Joffrey's dick is infuriating. Seeing her suffer for several seasons after didn't make me sympathize with her at all.

A couple bad relationships will do that

Sansa's rape was my Battle of the Bastards.

Why do you retards watch garbage like this. Its just got and capeshit every fucking day I hate you

>book plot runs out
>entire book plot is about her being savaged by men
>what if we made her le savager of men
>*kills CIA*
>doesn't do anything for the rest of the show but belittle jon snew
tl;dr her book plot ran out and they couldn't make up anything for her to do

>cunt
um it's called being a girlboss, sweetie

>she's the smartest person I know
what happened to show don't tell? Nobody needed to be told Tywin was a genius

basic daytime television tier feminist writing
Have a female character? She needs one male character to emotionally validate her every scene, even if that's all they do

Why did she never show tits? If I were her I'd have negotiated for several millions of dollars for a brief view of nipples during the rape scene. Easiest fucking money. Being a woman is life on easy mode

was there a more dreadful subplot than Arya and Sansa pretending to bicker, particularly when Littlefinger wasn’t even around to witness it, just to surprise execute him?

All they could do was have the other male characters act like idiots, then have her roll her eyes and tell them the intelligent thing to do, have them not listen to her and talk down to her, then have her save their asses when it inevitably goes wrong and proves her right

writers trying to create drama and tension like in early seasons, but failing at copying GRRM like a child trying to emulate an adult

>sweetie
go neck a cock ya poofter cunt.

Attached: 1661828898364436.jpg (744x1583, 167.33K)

She got fat and ugly

well I *love* you, user

she got raped horribly, you fucking retard

I love you (not that user) show bobs and vagene

Writers had no idea how to actually make it seem like she learned something from little finger and the Lannisters, so they just made her a bitch

That justifies her being a total cunt to Jon Snow for no reason? Yeah okay Nannette

what COULD they of done then, genius?

Little fingered her anus before she rode a dragon into The Wall

Attached: Sansagotsenttothewall.jpg (1077x1560, 817.59K)