Started watching this

started watching this
it's really good I watched half of it and now it's 4am

Attached: MV5BMTU4NzA4MDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQxODYzNjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 217.56K)

This was actually pretty good and creepy as hell. Any Forums hated it tho.

MY KENNY.

Attached: KENNY COLD HEARTED.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

haven't seen you in a long time, I thought you were dead

first half of the series is kino, second half is meh, last 2 eps are shit

Attached: Snaptik_7123994127632583982_mckenna-grace.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

Why'd she do her hair like a Lego person

what does Any Forums not hate

it's a wig for a tv show set in the 70s

Attached: c4ad57854ec768a0f194172ac07ed7162fa249a161d0a22dbbd73c9b2e7367cb.webm (1080x1920, 2.96M)

The soipranos because a fat balding man beset by panic attacks is relatable to the average user here

bent neck lady was unironically one of the best twists in horror

I really liked it until the last episode.

It didn’t ruin the whole series but it changed the series for me.

I really enjoyed midnight mass though.

the ending was pretty much universally disliked including those who really like the series
it was just very anticlimatic

overly dramatic, tedious and gimmicky with all the background ghosts

nope. ending was perfect and filtered the tards

It's the best thing on netflix next to midnight mass, fear street.

I really hate these fake horrors, the ones that are advertised and marketed as horrors, but they just turn out to be a metaphor for something really unintersting. Like having a family member who uses drugs.... or in the case of "The Invisible Man" - domestic violence etc.

stick to the Annabelle 7, pleb

Haha fuck right off you hack cunt.
The ending was nothing, it took all the mystery of the house and just hammered it down into a “lol family drama, this whole thing is about family”
It took the malicious, nasty, evil spirit who had been possessing and trying to murder them and just went “oh yeah turns out she was nothing lol” it just fizzled out.
“Filtered” don’t make me laugh, what a catch all term by Redditors to try and justify their shitty opinion without backing it up with anything.
You cunt.

u need to be 18+ to post here kid

Kino
Nope. Also, go back.

Correct
Is midnight mass worth a watch? I liked hush and haunting of hill house, but everything else the director has done as been either mediocre or shit.

yes midnight mass is good