Why is it that no film critic has come even CLOSE to his level of insight?

Why is it that no film critic has come even CLOSE to his level of insight?

Attached: moviebob.png (602x589, 289.78K)

IT'S DARE

They don't live on a steady diet of mountain dew marinated chicken to increase their physical wellness
They don't challenge themselves by eating a fairly small amount of mcdonald's for the average-sized person I'd say, even when they don't WANT to (but could easily)
And they'll never know the hardships of the woman you love killing your child

Trumps presidency turned him into punished bob, a man denied his lindsay.

I seriously think he is the most out of touch person on the internet. There are schizos that spend half their days in mental hospitals with more sense than the blob. I can't think of a single person i despise more than this fat creepy fuck.

>muh film critic
imagine needing to get your opinion on things from other people

reddit's down the hall and to the left champ, Any Forums is chillin' with chipman

Critique is work, work is energy, energy is calories, therefore the critic who metabolizes the most calories is the best critic.

Does Bob still go to cons? I'm thinking of assassinating him and I think it'd be funny to do it in a Pickle Rick costume

because he's a mafia don #bobmob

BOBMOB RISE UP!

Attached: 1569466642499.gif (280x280, 3.69M)

Is this edited?

>film critic
>director
>leading man
>prolific author
>philosopher king
OP is really selling /ourguy/ short by describing this legendary renaissance man as a mere "insightful critic".

Attached: It's over for you Chuds.gif (498x280, 2.71M)

shame he didn't go full /SIG/ and put her on the turntable

For the longest time, I thought he was saying ‘each day’

Bob mob is gonna find you boy, and put you in the cage next to Lindsay. Your gonna taste the Bobknob.

Bob is unorinicly a profit. He was talking about social justice back in 2009 and about rural hate in 2019. It’s just that he’s such a sperg he can’t capitalize on any of it

>Gave Birds of Prey a 10/10
A true observer of the kino. Nobody can come close to the level of insight, wisdom, and patriarchy destruction as Bob. Unparalleled

>The Bobknob
kek

Attached: lindsayellis.gif (500x250, 873.38K)

>profit

Anyone else feel like in a very slightly different reality Moviebob would've turned into an annoying namefag on Any Forums? He has the personality of an insufferable namefag + the terminal internet addiction.

this guy is honestly the biggest loser of all time I can't think of someone who has less value

That’s a fairly small amount of insight for an average critic, I’d say?

He definitely seems stupid enough to let his surroundings mold the entirety of his being, but he probably has too much of a chip on his shoulder from his formative years to handle the bantz.

How did you survive during the harrowing days of Sega vs Nintendo Any Forums?

Attached: 9r87645978456.png (956x736, 592.64K)

femanon here, he unironically looks really fucking hot in that pic