Will we ever get a Spider-Man 4 or at least a SM3 Director’s cut?

although of course they’d have to pretend the nonsensical travesty that was No Way Home isn’t canon

Attached: ECEF4849-EB06-4950-A889-72C200728B09.jpg (1588x2314, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlfBJag_hk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnNX5DtZqs&list=PLZtPdcDpbLF-y8ePRSJSEAPa0h7krYG7U&index=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWVEQ1E1JU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNgSHmDcBbU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpTpBEsHto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move the fuck on user. SM3 was 15 years ago. There's been 2 live action incarnations of Spider-Man since then. Tobey only acted in the most recent one because they would've given him whatever he wanted.

That poster still hurts me till this day...

please no
just leave it alone

>SM3 Director’s cut
there's no saving it, and isn't there already 2 cuts of it

As much as I'd loved to see another one. Spiderman 3 is a GREAT film yeah I'm not exaggerating and Peter conquering his demons and his sad make up with MJ was great last entry and scene.

There’s an editor’s cut but that’s using the pre-existing film, but there’s tons of shit that was removed that’s yet to be compiled, some partial scenes you can actually find on youtube, there was an entire subplot about sandman and a scientist he was forcing to help cure his daughter, more scenes with venom and sandman, with venom threatening sandman’s daughter, an alternative ending with gwen being the damsel in distress instead of MJ and MJ coming to ask Harry to help Peter, Eddie was supposed to have been consumed by the symbiote, to the point where he was only bones when Peter pulls him out, lots of cool stuff, here’s a short few

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlfBJag_hk

It’s great, other than Venom, that’s literally it.

other than a 'final cut' a la ridley scott, nah it's over bro.

Didn’t raimi get the green light for this after doctor strange?

Well if i’m not getting 4 I better at least get a director’s cut of SM3 some day god damn it. Someone needs to petition Raimi

Faggots are asking for a Miles story where Peter passes the torch to him. If Raimi even considers this, i’ll throw the movie in the trash. The movie would probably be pozzed garbage in this day and age, Raimi did say it was possible but he also said they didn’t ask him about it, unless he’s lying

>here was an entire subplot about sandman and a scientist he was forcing to help cure his daughter, more scenes with venom and sandman, with venom threatening sandman’s daughter, an alternative ending with gwen being the damsel in distress instead of MJ and MJ coming to ask Harry to help Pete
Oh shit I've never heard of this, this is like a whole new movie I hope it was filmed and we get it all someday. The Raimi trilogy is on the same level as the original Star Wars.

There’s an entire playlist if you wanna check it out, the quality is terrible though of course, there’s so much shit we haven’t seen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnNX5DtZqs&list=PLZtPdcDpbLF-y8ePRSJSEAPa0h7krYG7U&index=19

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWVEQ1E1JU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNgSHmDcBbU

>an alternative ending with gwen being the damsel in distress instead of MJ and MJ coming to ask Harry to help Pete
that makes sense, gwen basically disappears from the storyline halfway through the movie.
as much as i hate spiderman 3, the ending with peter and MJ reconciling was such a somber note to end the series on that i really like it

You can hear a snippet of this deleted scene in the first ever trailer at 30 seconds

>MJ: we all have to forgive each other…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpTpBEsHto

Let the past die

SPIDERMAN 4 is already confirmed

it’s not

it is