Eddie Murphy was the fucking king. He conquered comedy, movies, and even music. What the fuck happened...

Eddie Murphy was the fucking king. He conquered comedy, movies, and even music. What the fuck happened? How could such a talented man have such a fall from grace from a few bad movies?

Attached: Eddie-Murphy-2007_jpg.jpg (1119x1600, 1002.16K)

just look at this man in a nice suit

Attached: blue dress.webm (1920x1040, 2.72M)

he got type cast as a black guy.

Overrated

what else are you supposed to at that point. you can either try to become a le serious dramatic actor, or get into politics.

the 80s ended. Hardly anyone big in the 80s made it out alive. Some had comebacks in the 00s like John Cusack and Keifer Sutherland but the 90s was a brutal time for most.

Attached: nash.jpg (1000x1500, 171.4K)

OP wants to party all the time

As a kid I remember Eddie being a huge star all up until that movie Bowfinger. It flopped hard and got bad reviews. No one I knew saw it and neither did I. After that it was like Eddie disappeared from Earth. No news or movies. Then like 10+ years later I saw him singing Reggae on Youtube, lol. Bet he just said fuck it and lived life.

Bollinger was an awesome movie

I always felt like he just needed to do another show like Delirious to make his come back move but I don’t think he had it in him anymore. Those kids movies finished him.
Although I did like Nutty Professor. It was just last good movie.

Charlie Murphy's real Hollywood stories were absolute kino. he's a good story teller

lol tranny fucker

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 22-18-02 When Eddie Murphy Was Stopped by Police With a Transsexual Prostitute in His Car.png (870x783, 326.09K)

>I got some ice cream
>I got some ice cream
>and you don't have none
>and you don't have none
>cuz you're on welfare
>cuz you're on welfare

He looks younger here than in his 80s movies, wtf
Anyway Norbit was his final tombstone

my girl loves to urinate standing up urinate standing up urinate standing up

He literally makes millions doing voice work for kids films.

>makes the same mistake as the cos

Attached: Leon6.jpg (1500x2196, 754.83K)

>my girl likes to party all the time party all the time party all the time party all the time

Fake news shill

Norbit is kino

Pluto Nash was so bad and unfunny it made a guy I knew ill and traumatized him. He thinks Eddie Murphy is named Pluto Nash now and has flashbacks to the movie when he sees him or hears about him.
Years later I saw it and it was bad but didn't make me mentally ill