I don't get the connection unless he is arguing that republicans are cooler (to which, fuckin lol)

I don't get the connection unless he is arguing that republicans are cooler (to which, fuckin lol)

Attached: 3P80yd8ZzkkzHzugreNboJRUlhWf7OH_muD7WtRAvMc.jpg (1265x966, 112.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCSBNzTpLIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The chad Stav vs the virgin Mulltroon

Attached: Cumtown.jpg (500x500, 49.58K)

He is saying that a hot girl working on classic cars is a predictable right wing cliché.
And now fuck off with that podcast garbage.
If you're as fat as that ugly motherfucker kys.

He's right tho
Both feminists and weak men are to blame

so what you're saying is that right wingers tend to be attractive and wealthy?

Small men simping on twitter are just as bad

>Feminism is a cancer
>2014
Woof

I hate this fat unfunny pedophile

Every chick with huge tits i know loves working on cars and has conservative parents. Why does this surprise anyone?

>republican parents

I wonder how they feel about their daughter taking BBC onscreen.

Sure is nice we live in a free country where everybody is entitled to their own opinion huh

where's my fresh tafs

kill twitter

The only Republican part is the car thing. I know plenty of big titted blonde libs. Comedians are such cancer, they literally make society stupider with every utterance

It’s pretty funny how he now panders to the same crowd he used to laugh at with brooklyn hipsters

youtube.com/watch?v=hCSBNzTpLIo

she really covered up those booba for that interview

>republican
if they're letting her whore out on TV they're RINO scum

Suddenly the things your family members do don't effect your image huh?

So we are completely done with Hunter's laptop then? hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1661827888438194.png (964x768, 180.66K)

that's a funny tweet and I'm not going to pretend it isn't

I know it's a Dukes of Hazard joke, but I'd take odds that the pretty girl who likes cars is right wing just the same as I'd bet the full blown dyke that likes cars or is 1 degree from saying "fuck it I'm a dude" is a lefty.

one is the president one is a slampig

what exactly is your problem with her parents again?

Racist chuds don't eat "taquitos"
They eat chicken tendies

lefties have no life aside from being lefties

Both of them are spot on, but hate the both of them.

Gossipy fags/drama kweenz on twitter should be summarily blocked

>Presidents son is a fuckup
>some chicks parents are completely normal people

where is the comparison?

they weren't wearing MAGA hats.
The hat said: Make 60 great again

I don't even see the problem and I'm a leftist. It's just grasping at straws to ruin someone, and then still have to wake up to their dead end 9-5 as they just ruined someones career of an apparent political standing that she hasn't explicitly shown yet. My parents are right wing, does that make me the same? Fuck no.

it's a MAGA reference

>normal parents
>crack head criminal son
yeah it's the same thing bro...
I hope you at least get paid to be this stupid

Do you regret Biden at all?

opposed to city-dwelling leftoid vermin? yes.

I don't like Biden, it was kind of the lesser evil thing with the election.

Yeah so? It's ridiculous to be upset by that.
And I'm saying that as a lifelong leftist.
These worthless twitter fuckers need to get a life outside of chasing clout.

Yes, his joke doesn't work if you take out some of his words. Shocker. U R veri smart.

Is she using her power to cover up massive crimes and corruption of her parents?

There are also other variations that lean to the left too, it's always been ripped off to fit some kind of ideology, or just a joke.

>Lesser evil
Kek. I know this is an astroturfer, but imagine - they want us to believe people actually thought this. Kek.

Attached: b75435674.jpg (317x332, 16.41K)

for real though, how? trump just did mean tweets, the whole dem cabal is literal satanic evil...

Trump didn't deserve a second term, Biden didn't deserve his presidency either.

Its kinda funny how right wingers will enjoy media (such as the Boys) that makes fun of them while leftists can't stand the actors in things they enjoy to even be in the same room as someone they disagree with

Attached: 14236238345.jpg (640x1316, 203.47K)

but he literally printed out all of your money from underneath you lmao how can you even say that.

twitter users should just kill themselves, even if you hate the worst of them, if you read this on the website or your gay fucking app, you're part of the problem

Trump may not have "deserved" a second term, but everyone knows he was the better choice. It's undeniable.

I've said two times now that I don't like Biden.