I go to Hong Kong

I go to Hong Kong.

Attached: 1657251169861.jpg (395x305, 29.03K)

Hong Kong? What's wrong with a fong kong?

Ohh eh he hahaha hohohoho
He
Aha
Aho
Ahee
A hoho
Hehe
Haha
And I thought my jokes were bad

Attached: 483EA297-7DA6-439F-9470-C8A07A98150F.jpg (900x600, 244.12K)

ENOUGH FROM THE FARMER

He's a squealer

How did bat man tell the Chinese apart?

How many of you zoomers saw this film at home. He said he was going to Wuhan until the pandemic censorship.

This thread is extremely low quality
Better luck next time bro ;)

Its a fantasy film

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Monkey pox

Nope, he never said that. Epic twitter meme tho, Nick Fuentes would be proud dude!

nolan is a hack

I go ching chong.

>trying to subtly announce your reports without breaking the rule about announcing reports
The biggest faggot posting on Any Forums right now ladies and gentlemen. That shit never works by the way. All you've accomplished is convincing me to bump a thread I would have otherwise simply scrolled through and smirked at before closing the tab.

>Nick Fuentes
This nigga unironically cares about some homosexual beaner. Go back to discord, bro.

I go to Wuhan
Far from Faucis jurisdiction
And the Chinese will never extradite one of their own

>NOOOO THE RULES DONT APPLY TO ME BECAUSEā€¦ BECAUSEā€¦ BECAUSE THEY JUST DONT OK?! PLEASE BRO, BRO! PLEASE B- ACK!
get the fuck off my board lmao

What were Dunnhier's intentions?

who are you quoting?

reminder that the joker called Black Gangster 1 a nigger and the whole world clapped. It was a different time

lmao

Why the fuck did he think that shit was going to work? He's got this whole master scheme and is 3 steps ahead of the cops but it takes dog nigga to tell him batman will just show up regardless and somehow that's genuinely something he's unprepared for.

fuck me, I thought OPs pic was from Rush Hour and read your comment in Chris Tucker's voice

he was the only chinaman in hong kong

>You think you can just rename your store and get away with it!?
>Yeah.

I know a squirter when I see one

He clearly was so smug with himself he thought he was untouchable. He wouldn't have even entertained the idea a vigilante would travel across the world just to nab him.

Shit post all you want retard you're the one who will remain in the wrong here. Every post you've made ITT has been extremely low quality regurgitation a of the latest redditspeak, wherein this thread is a simple regurgitation of a meme that's probably almost as old as you are and in engrained in to the boards culture whether we like it or not.

Not reading tho

but u did tho

Nah

Fuck Warner Bros and fuck China. What is it with capeshit and pandering to communist regimes so much?

>Gotham is a fictional city
>But Hong Kong exist

This triggers my autism, if one city is fictional they should all be fictional.

but ya doe XD im ded