Goes completely viral in may 2021

>goes completely viral in may 2021
>hasn't made a video since
what's his problem?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 10.20.41 PM.png (1080x210, 38.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK_JaDxIzfg
youtube.com/watch?v=jJZv3z7FOt0&ab_channel=JCS-CriminalPsychology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All he did was paraphrase Spy The Lie.

is this the biggest pseud scam channel yet?

The demon got him.

The truth is he isn't that good. He literally just summarizes and points out armchair level psychology shit. Matt Orchard writes fucking circles around him.
youtube.com/watch?v=JK_JaDxIzfg

Probably made some wise investments and bailed.

Didn't they make a video last Christmas about that guy who tried to kill his ex and went on about muh irish ancestry

Didn't one of his videos get deleted by youtube and he had a melty?

Literally crowbcat

Is that a HAPA?

he got mad that he couldn't use licensed music in his videos for free, had a boomer temper tantrum when he got flagged and quit.

It's because I doxed him(it was me that found his social media accounts leading to homosexuality fat fetishism) and used some internet friends to copyright claim his videos

Probably.

Disgusting.
I make an effort to not monetarily support the results of miscegenation.

He was a pseud that doesn't know anything about the subject but pretends to be all knowing, comes from position of superiority and mocks the subject and people involved in it, just like pic related.

Fuck them.

Attached: 1642957468_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101.65K)

Poltards doxed him after he said that right wingers are terrorists when he broke down that latest manifesto.

all I know is the Pedo Prince Andrew one got deleted or something (go figure...jewtube)
one of his videos that I think got taken down recently came back up (About the Canadian air force Colonel that was raping and killing women) so thats the reason i made the thread, because its crazy to me he still hasn't made any content since the video that made him famous.
link to reuploaded video: youtube.com/watch?v=jJZv3z7FOt0&ab_channel=JCS-CriminalPsychology

This, it's literally just talking about the cases but normalfags slurp true crime for some reason

>Did you post sneed on Any Forums?
>yes sir
>in the comfy simpsons thread?
>yes sir
>i guess i'm having a hard time understanding... what you... got out of it. can you help me?
>i dont really get anything out of it
>do you feel remorse?
>i'm.. sad i got banned... so quickly.
>tell me why i should believe to you that there just was going to be one thread that was gonna suffer from your consequences of shitposting
>you have no reason to believe me sir
>i guess im just having a real hard time understanding... why
>you don't think janny was gonna be upset? heartbroken?
>i think he will be, sir
>how does that make you feel
>no different sir
>what do you think should happen to you?
>range ban, sir

Attached: 1652228419406.png (1280x720, 650.08K)

>Why'd you post Sneed Stayvun? Answer me!
>Because.
>Did you think it was funny Stayvun? Why'd you post it Stayvun?
>I don't know
>Don't you know you'll get banned Stayvun? Aren't you worried about getting banned again?
>...
>Answer me Stayvun!
>I don't know.

Awesome, haha

If you're a taxpayer in the United States you already did monetarily support the officer who was falsely convicted of multiple rapes.

>take public domain footage
>pay some faggot to narrate 5 minutes worth of drivel from a psych 101 textbook over it
>make five figures a month between YouTube and Patreon

Fuck that nigga.

Attached: artworks-000264318440-8wd1lx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35.99K)

My efforts can only go so far.

what did this guy do again?
is he the one who just confessed outwright

>armchair psychologist
>Can't cope with it anymore
>"I have to find a real job or I'll get found out

first mover deserves every penny
>if he gets outclassed instantly though its only natural that he gracefully fades into obscurity
or ups his game

Yeah. Killed a guy who was giving him a ride and readily admitted to everything.

his sister actually came half decent tho, but the brother look like someone with down syndrome

Attached: 5844377871f37.image.jpg (709x500, 60.55K)

Yeah, killed some guy, tried to dump the body and hitchhike to canada. Basically just came out and said what he did and didn't try to get out of it.

his videos had been getting deleted for years, at one point he hardly uploaded to YT and everything was on Patreon for $1

Such mongrels disgust me.

youtube deleted his videos and he quit.
EWU is better in my opinion