How has it managed to stay on the air so long Any Forums?

How has it managed to stay on the air so long Any Forums?

Attached: D095D7AF-21A9-4F82-ADA4-D528007771A0.jpg (750x411, 279.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/O1mK6x6RDX0?feature=share
youtu.be/b7SAi4oqs08
youtu.be/uyVOViwixOA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfe36WiFA80&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha wheel go brrrrrrrr

Fpbp

CREAMPIES, STEVE!

Good combination of chance and skill. Host is mellow

is vanna white still sexy?
last time i checked, about 10 years ago, she was definitely still sexy

It’s rigged though

It's easy enough that any retard can imagine they're playing and doing alright.

I think it must be some sort of Freemason ritual. Look into the rota fortunae. There's all sorts of tarot/occult connotations.

Attached: Visconti-sforza-10-fortune.jpg (371x720, 155.82K)

WHEEL
OF MONEY

Second worst gameshow after Price Is Right
Fuck Wheel of Fortune

This

Reddit opinion

>Deal or No Deal exists

Well what do you think?
youtube.com/shorts/O1mK6x6RDX0?feature=share

pat sajak is a big part of it

Don’t forget that Who wants to be a Millionaire exists also. Fuck that show that shit show dumbed down quiz shows and made every game show set have to be soulless and filled with plexiglas

Deal or No Deal is at least mildly exciting because of the suspense
When you have a retard on Wheel of Fortune it's just aggravating, and Price is Right is just ads for products

Retards on Wheel of fortune can be funny
youtu.be/b7SAi4oqs08

Did you discuss this on /x/?

I almost never watch TV and never watch game shows but was flipping through channels at my parents house one day and saw someone I went to high school with and was in my circle of friends as a contestant. Incredibly surreal experience.

Was it this show or another one?

Bigger question: Why is Vanna White still there? What do they need her for? The letters can turn automatically. She's too old to still be eye candy. She's a relic of another time.

Attached: ap_070929036518_wide-ea7dbf51768affca9d6e16d188d082c2bb32dee8-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x618, 82.19K)

Wheel of Fortune, yeah. It was a female who wasn't particularly bright so I don't think she'd have been on Jeopardy. Its the sort of bizarre thing that happens in dreams but this was reality. Very odd.

Because this is how the puzzle board works ever since they made it electronic if you wondering. Basically when a letter is called the monitor turns blue and then she touches it which turns the letter on
youtu.be/uyVOViwixOA

If they replaced her now they wouldn't be able to choose a blonde white woman. Also, TV is run by gays and homosexuals love touting women who used to be hot but are now old or busted (Judy Garland, Cher, Madonna, Lady Ga Ga, etc.). There is a third factor and that is that they know their demographics and it skews heavily female, in which case she's not supposed to be a sex symbol and is in fact a symbol of aging gracefully, so she actually helps the show. Old men would like a younger babe but this would offend the women.

Did she win?

They tried to replace her in the past and she sued for age discrimination. This is the same reason you see disgusting old hags who turn a summer job for teenagers into a career as a flight attendant. As one Southwest pilot famously commented on a hot mic "nothing but women and fags," in the cabin crews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gfe36WiFA80&t=6s

Never found out. I got weirded out and changed the channel after the shock wore off and I determined I wasn't dreaming or tripping. I guess I realized I didn't want to remember her as a game show contestant.

Attached: 1660549651861.gif (280x160, 3.02M)

What would you do if you were a game show contestant?