Is the hulk this lame in the comics?

Is the hulk this lame in the comics?

Attached: 71A3AD9A-1565-4E38-9849-4DF90596B5E1.jpg (1335x727, 191.83K)

Hell fucking no.
In the comics, the "Professor" persona of the Hulk-- being the ideal merger of the Hulk body and Bruce Banner mind, was a chad. He wasn't just green Ruffolo

Friendly

Attached: 1661476166114509.jpg (739x509, 83K)

Reminder

Attached: 1661476227753401.png (484x129, 15.92K)

Didn't he fucking OBLITERATE Jen when he came back on a rampage after Planet Hulk? Like, no contest, either?

Attached: 198663shehulk_400.jpg (400x643, 151K)

I'm surprised he's still employed by his Jewish paymasters in Hollywood

>Every other actor just does the bare minimum of pandering on Twitter.
>Ruffalo actually believes in all of this shit and makes it his mission to be some justice crusader.
Always makes me laugh.

Ruffalo has actual brain damage. Everyone cuts him some slack. You should too.

post that webm

Sometimes

Attached: file.png (900x689, 1.39M)

Comics used to be a power-fantasy for male teenagers. Now they're for everyone.

>For everyone
Not with those sales numbers, they aren't. They keep marketing this shit to people who don't buy their books, and then cry when people who actually enjoy good comics don't buy them either
"If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book" "Why aren't people buying my book" comes to mind

Still happened.
j/k lol it was actually a clone/illusion/skull

Why would you say that while posting one of the best runs the character has had in years?

Well there's an idea I never considered with Hulk.

Everyone had their lame garbage phase in comics, but that being said, at least at his peak Hulk is a complete beast. But thanks to the hack Taika they wasted the best Hulk story by giving it to Thor and making it a comedy, and now we will never get a proper Planet Hulk or World Breaker Hulk, not that NUlk would ever be able to replicate a fraction of that badassery.

Attached: wbh.png (597x550, 793.28K)

He's got like 50 different personalities, lad.

the hinted this still might happen

Shame it was pozzed as fuck.

comics clearly, big 2 at least, no longer produce power fantasies for male teenagers. so no, they're not for everyone.

>Comics used to be a power-fantasy for male teenagers. Now they're for everyone.

Attached: FEI5h1tUYAEDTK3.jpg (750x1014, 82.48K)