It looks good

reddit.com/r/LOTR_on_Prime/comments/x0xjyc/exclusive_clip_i_found_on_fire_tv/

Those who did not read the books won't care about discrepancy from the source. Those who did and will be mad won't make the difference, because most people simply have other things to do than internet wars, not to mention those who read and don't care that much about deviations. It might not be good adaptation of Tolkien's work, but it will probably be decent take on it.

Get over it, the books will remain untouchable. If RoP makes you mad, pray for not living long enough to witness works that will come out after LOTR enters public domain.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x854, 961.45K)

I WILL NOT WATCH RINGS OF POWER
I WILL NOT GIVE RINGS OF POWER A CHANCE OR ANY SEMBLANCE OF GOOD FAITH
I WILL LEAVE IT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE REVIEWS ON ALL SITES
I WILL HARASS THE CAST , WRITERS AND PRODUCTION TEAM ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I WILL DISLIKE ALL CLIPS TRAILERS AND PROMOTIONS ON YOUTUBE
I WILL POST SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WATCH IT
I WILL SABOTAGE RINGS OF POWER AT EVERY TURN TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY

Attached: 1661291014568801.png (2292x3051, 2.81M)

You're only creating board backlash by shilling. Go back to /lit/ faggot ass retard.

ye but i will

>shilling
Take a break from Any Forums or better yet, the internet. You will see how Any Forums is a storm in a glass of water. This place is not worth taking it too seriously, better treat it as amusement before anything else.

>shill thread

Attached: 1659643870411402.png (775x517, 274.15K)

Should have a mega for all of those images...pure kino

What books?
There's barely anything about the Second Age in book form.

>0.02 amazon prime credits have been deposited into your account

How could anyone look at the way those dwarves are walking, think "good enough" then release it as part of a finished product?

I think Chris put out a bunch of shit about Numenor.
But Chris sucked and the second age parts of the Silmarillion were boring as fuck, so no one remembers what happened.

>elves don't age and stay young forever
>cast old man as an elf
>the old man looks like a hobbit

Attached: the-lord-of-the-rings-the-rings-of-power-releases-new-stills-elf-ereinion-gil-galad-elrond-celebrimbor-and-more-appear-3.jpg (2000x995, 956.65K)

>It looks good
>Ok it may not be good
>But people watching it won't know how bad it truly is
>Anyone who actually understands is insignificant
>That makes it decent!
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1660433522713357.jpg (820x713, 229.39K)

>MUH WALKABLE CITIES
>MUH GREEN ARCHITECTURE EVEN IN AN UNDERGROUND CITY
Leftism is a virus. It infects every cell of the body, every neuron.

Why is this supposed to be AMZN's bug hit, the LOTR movies came out 20 years ago, it's a properly loved only by serious nerds unlike capeshit which has a broader appeal. Have people really been waiting all this time for more LOTR content? This isn't even from the original author unlike the movies which just adapted the books.

if there are black dwarves that means a dwarf MLK existed?

Fuck off, shill. I'm not giving a single inch.

>frogwithphone.jpeg

Holy shit this is good, you see that people are putting their hearts on it, the cinematrography is looking awesome.
I'm pretty sure I will watch this on Amazon Prime Video when it releases later this week!

Attached: Frog 24.png (1310x1002, 290.22K)

Only Americans could be against walking and greenery. No that's bad, we need cars and kill all trees to build parking lots.
Are Americans anti humans?

NOPE LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

Attached: ROCKYOULIKEAHURRICANE.jpg (500x750, 92.89K)

I realize this is a paid thread but actually is there any way people can watch that linked clip and think "this looks pretty good!" I also realize people are being conditioned year after year to except films and tv that look significantly worse than films of the past, but when does it become too much? At a certain point doesnt the cognitive dissonance just shatter a persons brain?

Attached: 1658389437364988.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

So you will rewatch Top Gun Maverick 48 times? Because it's the amount of confirmed Rings Of Power confirmed so far

The strategy of remakes/reboots/etc in this age is to deliver a product to a new audience using nothing but name recognition. They don't want the old fans, they want people who only know the name of the original because it was good, but didn't actually get around to watching/reading it because it was before their time. A built-in assumption of quality.
Beyond that, fantasy has been a profitable genre for the last several decades, and they're clearly riding on the coattails of GoT by how they advertise it'll be mature and sexy and gritty.

The right can't meme

Their minds are already shattered.

It's amazing how vitrol pouring down from you makes it impossible for you to understand what I wrote.

>It looks good
Visually, yes.
>Ok it may not be good
You personal projection based on your own bias towards the show. I certainly did not write the show won't be good. I wrote it might not be good adaptation of work it is based on, but looks like it might be decent as a work on it's own.
>But people watching it won't know how bad it truly is
If they carefully read the books and remember them, they will notice ''bad'' things like obvious changes in lore, but that is one side of medal. There is also artistic side to the movie, and so far it looks decent, so people not knowing the lore won't care if this series is bad as LOTR series, as long as it is just good fantasy work. And let's be real, most people only heard at best about works like Silmarillion. So yeah, they won't know any better.
>Anyone who actually understands is insignificant
Sadly they are, true.
>That makes it decent!
As loose adaptation of LOTR, sure.