What do you think about boxing superstar Sam Hyde's recent comments about the completely on-topic Television & Film...

What do you think about boxing superstar Sam Hyde's recent comments about the completely on-topic Television & Film industry? I think he might have nuked his chances of hosting SNL with this comment, which he otherwise was 100% going to do (my dad works at NBC)

mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/sam-hyde-hasan-piker-fight-27846065

>"Those people [in comedy] are all dead, they're all a joke. Saturday Night Live? I have the Instagram handle SNL, I own you, you're f***ing dead, you suck. They're not making anything funny, those people are all just riding out the decline of their industry.

Attached: FbMPYx_UEAIIBnU.jpg (1200x675, 102.86K)

He's officially confirmed for a jew/controlled op
he threatened the life of one the demonrats biggest pushers for zoomers and nothing came from it. despite being called a nazi/alt right leader
no different than richard spencer(another plant)

>HASAN PIKER, I WANT TO SLAUGHTER YOU JUST AS YOUR ANCESTORS DID TO THE ARMENIANS
whoa did really need to take the joke that far?

The actual match was hilarious.
>Both Sam and his opponent get winded in the first minute

Astroturfed event. Inorganic. Try harder.

sam is based

the only e-celeb boxers that have displayed and level of skill or technique were salt papi and michael reeves

Truth

Are you that scared of the janny that you had to word it like that

Not exactly a hot take.

>oy vey we can't talk about sam hyde i gotta shut it down

who's the real jew here rabbi?

HASAN
GET OUT HERE YOU LILY-LIVERED TURK FAGGOT

you are scared of me

I support his request to continue his career

With that reddit spacing and extremely defensive post despite everything being true? you, kike

Wow that's some real airtight confirmation. He made a stupid joke and didn't get arrested. Fellow Hydechuds, it's time to admit we got duped.

Real question - what would you expect to happen after the threat if he wasn’t a “controlled op”?

yea whatever dude

What does this mean. Are you saying the fight was choreographed? Or...? Because boxing matches are not spontaneous and naturally occurring so calling it "astroturphed" is weird.

They were nervous having to fight in front of thousands of people for the first time in their lives and full on adrenaline dumped too early. You would do the same.

Has Sam made anything funny since world peace? Seems like he's a good actor but Charls was the real talent when it came to writing. His Candyman character was ok but not that funny

The difference is Sam is a stand up comedian who's done shows before, so I don't understand how he got so damn nervous.

>"I want to murder Hasan Piker," Hyde said in an out-of-character chat with Mirror Fighting

He didn't. Dudes just talking out his ass