Was he gay?

was he gay?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fusecontent.education.vic.gov.au/ae359f66-8638-435f-9aa9-8bf849bd6c09/Consent Education Guidance.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you need to stop

Attached: 1659817850281.jpg (500x375, 33.59K)

(whispering)seeeex

Put your mouth on my tiny hairless cunt.

normal people want to protect children, not abuse and traumatize them

The experts officially agree that kids can consent
pedo is becoming mainstream
>fusecontent.education.vic.gov.au/ae359f66-8638-435f-9aa9-8bf849bd6c09/Consent Education Guidance.pdf

Attached: 1661811488964961.jpg (987x888, 277.87K)

he was just brainwashed by the roastie corp
many many many such cases SAD!

Finally I can be my real self...

I'd take her to the doctor or whatever, run as many tests as possible to make sure 100% that her condition is real, then bring her home and fuck her brains out

lol

If he had fucked her, he wouldn't have died.

>victorian
huh, are we back in the 19th century

What movie is this?

Mouthwatering Child Genitals 3

Orphan (2009)

Kodomo no Jikan

Problem child 2

I forgot to mention I am trans at the end of my post, don't know if that matters though...

With the risk of being put on a list, what is so awful about grooming? As long as there’s nothing sexual before she’s 18, why is it so frowned upon?

He is a normal Straight Male. He is a married man even with his history of cheating on his wife and not listening to her. He is attracted to adult women like any decent adult straight male. Keep in mind he never learns that Esther is a grown woman before his death.

I honestly felt bad for him. Imagine genuinely loving someone as your own daughter, and then she pulls this shit? You realize she is fucked up in the head, she’s probably been abused and, rightfully, declining her advances only makes her feel even more unwanted and worthless.

i dont feel as bad for him since he should have listened to his wife but it is really sad knowing that this is how his life ends and he never finds out why. but the one i feel most bad for is the dad in the new Orphan First Kill prequel. he thinks thats his real lost daughter and really cares for her more than anyone but in the end he finds out that his wife had been lying to him and that isnt actually his daughter but a grown woman who tells him shes in love with him a few seconds after his lying wife dies and then a few seconds later he dies. its fucked up

GIWTWM