1994 CGI just looks REAL

1994 CGI just looks REAL

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f6d69726f2e6d656469756d2e636f6d2f6d61782f3530302f312a6b4d6a356a5372734d5255497968796c5239696332412e676966.gif (500x200, 1.01M)

Looks like shit

That looks like composition rather than cgi.

Honestly, it looks better than most current day capeshit cgi

That's actual footage of water pasted onto the scene.

zoomers have no idea what lengh movie makers had to go through to capture soul on flim

>CGI
Have you never seen water in a sink before?

huh so that is why it doesn't look like Marvel garbage

faggot

that movie and SG1 untill season 7 are incredibly kino.

The 5th Avenue made it through.

Attached: Bunny way!.jpg (168x94, 5.01K)

Awwwww millennial is nostalgic for his white run world.

Want it back? Feeling blue? Replace u soon :)

I know this is bat, but enjoy everything going to shit when it's not run by whites.

GOOLD

Attached: GOOLD (5).jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

STARGATE THREAD

CLOSE THE IRIS

Huh, close the what now? I wasn't payin' attention. What?

Attached: Tok'ra.png (604x510, 407.75K)

>admits to being nonwhite
grim

>using real things to make imagined things look real
as it should be

Attached: mommy.png (351x414, 168.13K)

Seriously anons redpill me on why CGI these days seems worse than what it was, particularly the 2000s.

Seriously what's up with that?

Attached: FB_IMG_1641949419144.jpg (1080x699, 72.65K)

People with shit degrees and no experience using broken programs to make the most ugly directed shit with no real focus on designs and concept art anymore. It isn't rocket science. So many good artists have been destroyed by the modern system and its lazy use of CGI with no real focus behind it. And studios just want cheap, fast work that the majority of people don't care about. Technology has almost taken a step back now and doesn't seem to be getting better as fast as it once did.

>Technology has almost taken a step back now and doesn't seem to be getting better as fast as it once did.
As much as people bitch about James Cameron or George Lucas, they at least tried to push things. I remember when Peter Jackson tried to push the 48 frames per minute in The Hobbit, which looked shit but it was something. Look at where the modern entertainment system is going:
>Writers were killed by the 2008 strike so now all TV shows are "showrunner/producer" led.
>A-listers as a concept are dead, with only a few true ones left, not real big acting draws anymore (exceptions noted).
>Good directors are dying off and not being replaced while more people can name the studio or the executive producer (fuck everyone knows Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios but people can't name all the directors of most Marvel shit).
>Everything is studio, producer led and run by algorithms.
>Shitty streaming push.
Nothing here is people trying to overcome film making limitations to create the best entertainment they can.

OH LAWWWD DAT RANNNGS DEM STARGATE RANNNGS RAN BY DA GOOLDE KAANNGS

ALIGN DAT RANG MUH NIGGUUUH JACKSON GET US HOWWME WITE BOII WHOOOAH LAWDY RANNNGGZZ

They've realized goyim don't care and will lap up whatever goyslop they shit out.

The past few Marvel flicks had such unbelievably atrocious CGI I just had to laugh.

I told you to pay attention to her tits, Tok'ra have different customs to us here on Earth and women take it as an offense if men do not show interest in them sexually.

I gathered quite quickly that you are a "don't ask don't tell" kind of guy, but when you took this job you knew you would have to interact with other cultures that may differ widely from our own and to be diplomatic and pragmatic, so please, try. If you want we can seat Teal'c on the other side of her and ask him to remove his shirt if that will help

water CGI physics are easier to make, for example easier than fire CGI physics, everybody knows that.

god i cant wait for this whole industry to crash hard.