Why didn't they bomb the beach?

Why didn't they bomb the beach?

Attached: 1736264627390.jpg (953x540, 61.17K)

They did.
Repeatedly

Attached: Macarthur.jpg (360x400, 31.96K)

they did you moron but bombing it is not keeping it

They did.
Also shit weather that day.
And bombing something isn't like your COD or Fortenite or whatever you fags play that's pin point accurate

Why didn't they have any soldiers trained in gunkata

you can't destroy a bunker by bombing it

because all the Luftwaffe bombers were shot down

Attached: downfall.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x366, 21.57K)

Why didnt they just fly the eagles to Germany?

what do you think Germany's symbol is?

that would be transphobic against the nazi trannies

a pride flag? I mean based on their leadership that'd be a good guess I think.

Unironically why did we go to Vietnam? 58,000 men died just for the NVA to win. Biggest tragedy of America tbqhwy (who gives a fuck about natives or blacks jesus)

Why didn't they just bomb Iwo Jima?

Attached: flags.jpg (620x263, 31.3K)

This very much true, we supported decolonization in Africa and this was initially a fight for France to fight. It makes no sense.

if we hadn't fought the communists in Vietnam we would have fought them in Indonesia or the Philippines.

>Unironically why did we go to Vietnam?
France couldn't handle losing one of their colonies and asked us to intervene, we did since the north went communist and we ultimately wanted more presence in the region due to china. A completely pointless campaign that only served to scar the american psyche beyond repair.

Why didn't they stop Hitler the moment he went for Austria and the Sudetenland instead of waiting for the last moment to declare war on him?

Okay, Barnes.

Why didn't they nuke the water to create fog so they could advance without being seen?

fuck zoomers

>'ello fat uncultured swine. Vill you go into our war and drive out ze communists? I know how much you pigs like to fight and die for ze other countries, ah hoh hoh hoh!

Dday literally never happened
>B-but my grandpa sai-
Your grandpa is a shill