Guy has his testicle burst apart like a tomato when someone jumps on it with a pogo stick

>guy has his testicle burst apart like a tomato when someone jumps on it with a pogo stick
>girl tases her tongue for half a second

Attached: 7C2721E2-B28A-4570-A18C-794F1051A879.jpg (657x1056, 543.35K)

She doesn't have testicles to stunt with

They should've punched her in the stomach until she vomited like in that one webm

>guy has his testicle burst apart like a tomato when someone jumps on it with a pogo stick

I am cringing beyond belief just reading that. I am never fucking watching that shit

does she even know how to skate?

Based

was fucking disgusting that they brought in new people, Steve-O and Knoxville shilling how it was the best movie yet on Steve-O's podcast... Bam was right, fuck them

They should have had her wear a sign that says "I hate niggers" on her ol' college campus.

>>guy has his testicle burst apart like a tomato
he was wearing a cup the whole time dingus, watch after the credits

Reported for bigotry, chud.

Yeah, they could've shocked her boobs or put mousetraps on her nipples or something
not to mention her sanpaku eyes

It’s pretty hard to watch, the dude has blood everywhere

A diversity hire who ruins a once beloved franchise, watering it down and taking the essence of it away? Jeez, what could possibly go wrong.It's all so tiring bros.

Does Knoxville?

Where was the piss?

Attached: BamPhil.png (722x481, 349.98K)

She did more stunts than that, why even compare completely different stunts?

She had 3 different scorpions sting her lips repeatedly and only one of the scorpions is shown on film.

Yeah but not pro but now he's old and washed up and sold out.

He grinds a rail

It did jackshit. You see it bleeding and he went to the hospital and had a ruptured testicle.

literally just pinched his scrotum, why are you lying about such a trivial thing lol

her pussy must have gotten so swollen kek

>people really think that rachel is the first woman in jackass

fucking zoomers