Has there ever been a western that was high art?

Has there ever been a western that was high art?

Attached: EF48ABF6-589D-493A-B07C-D5ACCE00F30E.jpg (1023x794, 277.31K)

Once Upon a Time in the West

red dead redemption 2

Fpbp

You just posted it. The final duel the greatest scene in all of cinema

Attached: illtriello.jpg (630x306, 57.7K)

These. Unfortunately this board is full of ADHD millennials and zoomers and these movies don't have enough explosions and boobs and shitty one-liners (e.g. what's plan b, that was plan b) so you can't expect people here to call them "kino".

I was born in 1998 and A Fistful of Dollars is one of my favorite films.
The entire Dollars Trilogy was kino.

>high art about mongoloid rednecks herding cows and shooting each other over hands at poker
you should have a go at it

>long, boring and silent means it's kino!!!!

Please read

No that's just cope. You can't just handwave criticism of your lame movie by calling haters zoomers

What criticism? You called it "long, boring, and silent", none of which is true. (Okay maybe long by modern movie standards).

It's demonstrable that the generations that had their adolescent years sabotaged by iPhones and the MCU are less attentive and more willing to enjoy garbage than look back at old stuff. A good chunk of people born in the late 80s onwards is like this. Steve Jobs really did a number on the human race.

blood meridian (i haven't read it)

The only western I've ever seen is Back to the Future 3

At least you watched something before 2008, even though it's the worst BttF movie. That puts you above Bieber kiddies who hate anything made before they were born and only watch 22 Jump Street and capeshit.

yes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175.32K)

I hate how sweaty they always are in these movies.

A Fistful of Dynamite

>le old moobies good
keep seething boomer, this is a zoomer board now

Subtle RLM thread