We're just four days away from the television event of the century...

We're just four days away from the television event of the century. The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power will change everything you thought you knew about Middle-Earth. How excited are you?

Attached: FKrirNEVcAQqTh0.jpg (1200x1778, 329.93K)

I've never watched a single Lotr movie. Where do I start?

Also I'm a jewish transgirl if that matters.. I guess..

I don't watch tv shows

Also I'm a jewish transgirl if that matters.. I guess..

Read The Hobbit and then the lotr books first. Watch the animated film from the 70s, and then the Jackson trilogy. Don't bother with the hobbit movies.

>Watching RoPe
I will pirate it if I must but only to meme the living shit out of this garbage with badly edited webms and macro making fun of the woke shit.

DEM RANGS
OH LAWD DEM RANGZ

>RoPe
>(R)ings (o)f (P)ower (e)?
What's the e?

>what's the e?
the illest nigga ever lived

Attached: eazymfe.jpg (640x963, 72.31K)

Still not watching.

lmao

If it’s that popular

Where the leaks?

>lotr prequel
>black hobbits, black elves, black dwarfs, black men
>lotr
>none of the above

rings of power is advocating black genocide and i'm literally shaking right now rn

Attached: 1646377047374.jpg (300x250, 23.78K)

Is that like a regular sized blunt but in the hands of a hobbit?

kek

Yo this nigga got no rangz

GIBS ME DAT, the poster
Sums it up really

I love how a picture of a black person doing their job is all that it takes to give you a panic attack. Keep it up.

I enjoy them, actually. I have a soft spot for Martin Freeman, and Armitage does a pretty good job. The CGI is godawful, but the acting is pretty solid, especially the guy playing Bofur
A guilty pleasure, sure, but still a pleasure

Attached: 1434995664580.jpg (620x354, 62.03K)

me when i sit my cracker ass down and listen

When Galadriel did a wire-fu 720 spin attack against Agent Smith and said "I am Underworld, the rise of the Lycans" I knew this was going to be epic.

You start with the theatrical trilogy. Then you get hooked and watch the extended editions. Then you watch the entire 12 hour behind the scenes documentary series. Then you start at the beginning and do it all over again and again as we all do.

>When Galadriel did a wire-fu 720 spin attack against Agent Smith and said "I am Underworld, the rise of the Lycans" I knew this was going to be epic.
For me, it was when dwarf Twinkiefingers of clan Negress looked at the camera and said "Your time is over." Then swung an axe down on a white horse captain's head as he screamed it was his right to rape his wife