You guys realize that literally ALL tv shows and movies are propaganda right?

You guys realize that literally ALL tv shows and movies are propaganda right?

that’s part of what make it art. It’s a subtle way for the author to express themselves. There is literally no way to write a story without projecting your own opinions, thoughts, and ideas into it. Every story has a theme. You guys should know this.

Attached: 40EA9C6C-EB91-431D-A945-BDE15EC58F7D.jpg (1024x768, 78.88K)

>tranime
post hidden upon clicking submit

Cool
Please go now

I love nami

How is Legend of the Galactic Heroes Propaganda?

Attached: USA ! USA !.jpg (640x2400, 305.13K)

Attached: propaganda define.png (961x547, 69.7K)

And when it's a "theme" I don't like, I don't like the show.

the birth of a nation is not propaganda

Attached: 1591644114155.webm (700x523, 2.82M)

Not anything with Sarah Gadon in it

>biased nature
Yea no shit. That’s literally what art is. Art is when an artist projects his thoughts and feelings onto a work of art for the viewer to analyze.
Fair enough

As long as you are reading someone else’s thoughts/feelings/and ideas (which is what a book or a movie is) they are influencing you. It doesn’t even have to be political, it could be about literally anything.

Yes, that's why I only consume media I agree with

Anime is propaganda, too! Like the Japanese way of life, it subtly influences you to commit suicide.

>illiterates in this thread thinking I’m telling people not to watch their favorite tv shows

Europe is far less subtle

Attached: UK offensive.jpg (1200x900, 271.59K)

It’s only propaganda of i disagree with it

>Information
So only non-fiction can be propaganda? Makes sense.

No you miss the point retard. It's called propaganda because it serves interests of government, corporations or other powerful political groups to your detriment as an average man.

OP you might be autistic if you cant differentiate something made to express yourself and something made specifically to convince others of something

>dude all art is propaganda so just watch the most common denominator contemporary bullshit all day every day

Yes. It took me for them to be openly against white people to realize that. Kinda late but yeah.