Any good films about mental illness?

Any good films about mental illness?

Attached: mental_illness.jpg (600x880, 75.88K)

Not a real thing. Just don't think about it, bro

Attached: naked.jpg (354x500, 21.65K)

Me on top right

>tfw all of those
I feel like a superhero

This is gay

Attached: 1659607295873.jpg (890x1315, 216.69K)

schizoid about to disappear from the dsm, I'm finally cured bros

I'm cured

jews invented mental illness to sell drugs

ADHD is like having the Big Bang Theory intro playing in your head constantly on repeat forever.
Need a wojak like that.

how does it feel to be schizoid? and what made you want to get cured in the first place?

What happened to the time when having a mental illness was cool? It wasnt that long ago

My mom is a Jew? Didn’t know

what does that make you then?

>Neurotypical
>metal illness
I lul'd in all schizoid frequencies

What kind of mental illness would make a man create a site like Any Forums? And then leave it all behind to live in Japan?

Attached: Moot Subway.jpg (2048x1536, 510.91K)

Any Forums Autists and BPD women ruined it

The Shining always struck me as a pretentious pile of shit. Then I googled Kubrick’s early life and found out he’s a Romanian kike and has been divorced multiple times. He always looks like a freak. Why the fuck does anybody watch Kubrick again? Full Metal Jacket was good but I enjoyed that at face value, I didn’t give a shit about any of his faggoty themes and motifs. 2001 Space Odyssey was also utter shit. Anyway the reason I bring this up is because it’s always sociopathic kikes that enjoy making these films about insanity and mental illness.

thats not moot

Attached: Mootinmexico2.jpg (500x374, 92.48K)

Anime fan.

Euphoria

Attached: SkyIsTheLimit.png (541x636, 315.42K)

Nice tits bro

meximoot was only a temp we had as a treat between IWTBTLGmoot and the POOLE years

>how does it feel to be schizoid?
like being a derealized spectator of life with no desires except for peace, google symptoms to get the gist of it
>what made you want to get cured in the first place?
avolition is the one thing, I'm actually fine with who I am otherwise, but being unable to start activities is a problem when the world demands you act

What is the wojak for gender dysphoria?

Is being an anime fan really mental illness?

Attached: KEN sama.png (1218x927, 1.38M)

Depends on the anime.

crumb
joker

Attached: yuna's ass 어서와 처음이지 빈틈있는 오락관 #빈틈있지 #있지ITZY [358-27752382].mp4-[06.02.595-06.07.434].webm (380x1080, 2.22M)