This was a "happy ending"

>this was a "happy ending"

Attached: c0eb0e3e-e672-41c7-9831-de2ac36358f7.jpg (1909x1074, 765.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBeGydTUVeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weird you can make british teen actors look middle aged by taking their makeup away

>Canonically Harry's son turned into a filthy Slytherin and basically ruined the world
Jk is a retard

Kek, jfc

>Canonically Harry's son turned into a filthy Slytherin and basically ruined the world
Wait, for real?

Why did Britbongs love Harry Potter so much?

I mean at the start it was kind of a fun magical adventure, but once the characters stated getting older, romance started becoming a thing and the characters talked about "snogging", it became embarrassing and cringe-inducing.

Harrys youngest son and malfoys son read one too many HP fanfics and use a time turner to save Cedric. Turns out Cedric would become a magic nazi if he didn't die, so now everything is fucked.

Good LORD British people are ugly

Holy shit, were there more books written or is this just JK's twitter? That's wild.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBeGydTUVeU

A play.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child

There was a play that wasn't by JK but she claimed was canon which is absolute dogshit. My favourite bit is when Harry's son and Draco's son try to escape the hogwarts express and face the trolley witch who throws pumpkin pasty bombs at them. That is real.

wow rude

Attached: harry-potter-cast-wizarding-world-reunion-1560419698.jpg (480x479, 53.38K)

Ginny ended up looking better CGI aged than IRL

Attached: bonnie wright 2021-07-29.jpg (640x1138, 151.74K)

Yjk

>not a single black on screen
yes it was a happy one

browncel meme

QRD?

her tits are actually A+ though

a hill and straight into a wall

White Woman plus puppet = beastieality.

>most of the issues are caused by the government
>literally everyone just goes and works for said government
Huh?

The thread is not yet complete. Post it. The Emma.

lol okay good hint I got it now
you just know

What tits?