This is the best movie of the year...

This is the best movie of the year. You would have to be a pretty dumb retard to not see a new George Miller film just because one of the leads is black.

Attached: three_thousand_years_of_longing_xxlg.jpg (1400x1050, 272.33K)

>wmbf
Great I’ll take my 12 year old daughter to see it, she’s about the age where she should be dating black boys anyways

I'm not going to a theater in the middle of a pandemic.

Even racists like idris Elba shut up

How did she go from looking like a tranny to looking super hot

Yeah man I'm a dumb retard too. New George miller movie but it has an interracial couple? Count me out!

QRD

I'll have to make a point not to see it

She was always hot it's just that they kept giving her androgynous roles

Any Forums is full of cucks, they post shit here but they're gonna watch it

>proud of watching goyslop

Yes insult the people that will help them understand

Isnt elba like lauded bbc over here or is that reddit

Yeah man George Miller really shovels this shit out.

>not watching it just because one of the leads is black.
YES

Attached: gigachad.jpg (225x225, 3.95K)

Kek it's this kind of post that makes me proud to be a 4channer. They don't let you say this kinda stuff on reddit.

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg (1000x1000, 133.02K)

>goyslop

Attached: gay zoomer hair.png (434x294, 190.64K)

>>goyslop

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 24.44K)

>Kek it's this kind of post that makes me proud to be a 4channer. They don't let you say this kinda stuff on reddit.

Attached: wojak-mask-on-seething-reddit-snoo-thumbnail.jpg (198x200, 8.79K)

shant be watching

> proud of being a 4channer
I can smell your obesity

Not enough Idris Elba, sorry. Cast your flick properly next time.

i'm good, nigger fatigue keeps acting up. Let me know when the new Boats movie comes out.

Yep same here brother. It's posts like yours that make me glad I'm not a redditor anymore. They aren't too friendly to red pilled types over there.

look man im just not going to watch the nigger movie
>it's a masterpiece!!!
preach, 'brotha'
>it's that director everyone rates!!!!
maybe. maybe so
but I'm not watching it, 'holmes'. I'm not going to invest time in the nigger movie. ya dig? ya feel me?

don't get too happy, this place sucks shit too, but at least i can call people niggerfaggots here.

Thats ok you can smell my dick in your girl friends mouth everytime she kisses you

I don't kiss my friends though

I've heard mixed things from this, but I'm interested. Idris Elba is okay, that weird looking bitch is the best actress alive, and the short story is based on is genius.

I really want to read the short story. The last act in the movie is definitely rushed but everything else is pretty great. Super great visuals, set design, camera work. It'll be a real shame when Nope wins best visual effects.

>Black male
>Ginger female

Why do they always do this?