This is my favorite flick

this is my favorite flick.
the story is beautiful, the cinematography is amazing, the colors, the landscapes. the score is fantastic.
I've seen other wim wenders movies and I enjoyed them, specially the american friend and wings of desire.
suggestions of similar films bros?

Attached: paris,texas.jpg (1000x1542, 279.35K)

Mine too along with C'Eravamo Tanto Amati.

will i like it if im a adhd retarded zoomer?

great movie, miss Harry

Nothing Happens: The Movie

Was this where Vince got his inspiration for Breaking Bad?

give it a go.
it can start a bit slow according to some people but I disagree.

didn't know that one, will put it on my list.

>be deadbeat dad
>take child away from his successful loving foster parents
>plop him onto his poor biological mother who works as a prostitute
>leave
How was this supposed to be a good story?

I mean Better Call Saul

I found American Friend better than Paris Texas, Wings of Desire also starts great but has some weak middle parts

I love this movie too user, but get real. It's incredibly slow.

oh its most certainly not happy story, its just masterful tone/ambience, its a visceral account of despondency, verybwell done, bit too long though

liked alice in the city myself. didn't think much of this one though. didn't feel like the payoff was all that cathartic.

Until the End of the World is underrated.

Attached: large_02_until_end_world_blu-ray__blu-ray_.jpg (1920x1080, 917.5K)

don't forget

>woman starts fire in trailer and leaves for no good reason

what a schizo

It's fucking awful

when she do that?

before harry's character sets off to wander the desert bro. the scene itself isn't on the film, but they talk about it.

loved that movie
tried watching wings of desire after and that narration was gay as fuck and dropped it

anyway my recommendation is The Straight Story

ah right, think i remember now

I'm a zoomer too and I liked it
But, the payoff for the entire movie is in like the last 3 seconds of the movie and it's not even in focus (true ending)
Everything about it is comfy though, you kind of just gotta strap in and comfy up

>tried watching wings of desire after and that narration was gay as fuck and dropped it
My recommendation is that you kill yourself

>How was this supposed to be a good story?
Guess you didn't actually dissect the last scene. It's not happy, it's hopeful but melancholy.
The mom shows up to the rendezvous with her wedding ring on

probably doesn't help that the version that reached theaters was butchered by Warner Bros, why they would pick up films by directors like Wenders and Kusturica and then edit them is beyond me

What are you talking about

I posted it in spoiler

same, it's interesting that a movie that feels so "american" was made a foreigner

no way