I just really miss those kids man.. heh, they were a barrel of laughs

>I just really miss those kids man.. heh, they were a barrel of laughs

Attached: images (1).jpg (764x401, 29.03K)

>when they get back oil be so g- *cough* ahem sorry, I'LL be so glad heh

>I get choked up just thinking about my wife and kids

>God DAMN I miss those dead kids I mean yeah they could still be alive out there, I just want em home

>Being all alone in this house is suffocating.

>I just want them... yknow... to come barreling through the door... so i can suffocate them... with hugs, i mean.

>I really hope the come home... last time I saw them... they were in that old field i work at, i mean wait fuck they aren't there haha what

How is this real.

Attached: 1570067180859.png (762x838, 671.3K)

imaigne wanting to kill your wife and kids so bad you're willing to give up vidya and tasty food and just live in a gray room for the rest of your life. even fucking fat neckbeard neets are living better than him

>Oil I want is for them to come home.

>I think about those kids out there somewhere and I get so nervous I can't breathe

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you relive this same crime every single fucking day on this retarded forum?

>I wish they were here right now... zombies would distract you cops so I could sneak off and go buttfuck my girlfriend.

I like these threads. Maybe it's more than one guy, ever think of that? I've done a post like this before.

It's a cool crime. Just fuckin sneed

This was straight up the devil taunting him

>I just miss my mistress's dirty poop cutter that sucks the semen directly from my balls... I mean my murdered wife and children... I mean I killed them and it was caught on camera... I mean... you know what I mean.

lol

How long have you been here? That's the entire point of this site. To keep posting the same shit until it stops getting (you)'s

Any kinos with this feel?

Attached: 20220830_113401.jpg (1080x771, 154.78K)

>CONTACT! CONTACT! NUGGETS INCOMING TAKE COVER!

God is real

Chris watts threads always make me appreciate that I’m not him

One of the biggest psychopaths in history.

Real??

Chris lost a lot of nugget fights, but he won the nugget war.

It’s a Coincidence in gods eyes
Only humans see patterns and meaning behind everything

Verified

He seems like a pretty generic one actually

>look at le coincidence, this must be proof of God
>just ignore the fact God didn't intervene with the two little girls being suffocated to death, he acknowledged it afterwards on le tv screen okay!!

Attached: 20220828_074103.jpg (426x254, 29.4K)

God needed two new angels that day

No, he's just a massive dumbshit with a complete lack of morality.

Why do you think "god" gives a fuck about humanity wellbeing.
We're here to suffer.

Humans are higher than angels in heaven you catholic prick. Humans can't be angels.

How does a man buttfuck his girlfriend so much he won't have sex with his wife because he's tired? Sounds fucking gay

>trying to comprehend the work of our Lord, a perfect multidimensional being with your pathetic chimp brain.

Attached: 1584296660081.png (804x743, 21.75K)

>higher than angels
>infinitely less powerful than even the lowest ranking angels, can't even fly
Thanks God

Fucking soi atheists like you are such faggots you know?

>trying to understand the creator in the first place by making up bullshit Jewish lies and then repeating them till nosebleed
Get Gud faggot

>Chris, what happened to the cookies in the jar?

>Whatever happened, I wish they weren't taken. Like I remember them being in the jar and I would pass by every day to see them there and like think 'man, I love that those cookies are in that jar' but now that they're gone I don't know what to do. I mean like all I want is those cookies to be back in that jar and the thought of someone taking those cookies just makes me so angry. If anyone ate those cookies, I would completely understand your frustration. I mean like you specifically said not to take those cookies so why would anyone do such a thing? I miss those cookies in that jar, you and I made them specifically to be eaten for like dessert. Whoever did this should be punished, maybe with like... 1 day without video games, I mean if that is even allowed in this house, but it's a deserving punishment for whoever took the cookies and ate them, even though they were like saved for dessert...

Attached: 1650304126074.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

Picrel is you

>If you see them shoot me a message in the clan chat, usually doing herb runs every day at 5

kek i love this pasta