THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DC

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE WAS A MISTAKE THAT SHOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED

Attached: hahahahahah.jpg (594x628, 63.65K)

Warner Bros insiders say 12 is prime.

Maybe if SOMEONE at the studio knew how to do their job, people wouldn't defended a hack like Snyder only because his vision may be garbage but he at least has one.

Sad.

Don't care, is canon for me

>Warner Bros insiders
The same ones calling David Zaslav an idiot and racist for firing all the diverse hiring?

Attached: 1639187895190.png (720x875, 785.81K)

Still more popular than Birds of Prey and Wonder woman 88. Eat your heart out Warner

>nooo they arent just blindly consuming the shit we are making they want different shit!!!!

exactly, fuck faggots

Just make Man of Steel 2 already

Attached: 3688865.jpg (1214x2899, 725.4K)

No shit retards!

And it was still the exact same fucking movie besides the end credit hook (which was added way after the film was canned).

What you're seeing is the expected hit pieces from the trades that lost sources and contacts from the WB/D purchase and those friendly with the old guard. They are using demoralization tactics in effort to influence the direction of the company, and in the case of Snyders fans, get them to give up. Things are already in motion that they don't like and there's no brakes on the train. Expect more drive by Shit pieces until reality finally sinks in with those losers.

whose dumper is that?

That woman has a good ass ngl

>make a film series for the third world
>become a third world film studio
many such cases

turning point in history

Attached: 1657853201456.jpg (1816x1246, 473.06K)

The quote comes from a recent Variety article made by a reporter that weeks before wrote an opinion piece, also by Variety, begging David Zaslav to keep Walter Hamada as the head of DC Films.

I always laugh when i read about Warner Bros high ranking executives being afraid of a bunch of pajeets as if they were fucking notorious terrorists.

Attached: 1641859081552.png (751x727, 611.81K)

If we got a new Justice League my ideal line up would be...

> Superman (cavill)
> Batman (affleck)
> Wonder Woman
> Aquaman
> Mera (if they recast with someone still hyper sexy who keeps the cleavage, ideally Deborah Ann Woll)
> Doctor Fate
> Martian Manhunter (if they don't use the snyder-cut version then cast Lance Reddick)
>> Mary Marvel OR Darla

Fuck Shazam, Cryborg & The Flasher.

Attached: FbMkmK6UEAEuPqm.jpg (1434x1962, 491.48K)

dude getting bully so hard he stop doing reaction video

>Wonder woman 88
> the americans send Wonder Woman to kill Hitler
> he successfully persuades her that he's right
> It's only in Batman v Superman that she returns to the cause of democracy

I kind of knew it was a bad idea when they hired him years ago, he's just not a very good writer/director

The VARIETY article came from Adam Vary, he might as well be contracted to ex-WB as a PR flack. Check out his previous articles.

Pic related was also in the same article. A very subtle Walter Hamada shilling.

Attached: 1644500456948.png (2048x818, 360.36K)